8 cops came to see me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aweeeeeeeeeeee i said it bestest

lol

yeh safe as houses lyfr matey now piss off to bed youve been on these boards more than i have today dude and the time differance between us must be about 8 hours man.

roflmao

ive jus done a 200 miles round trip being a good samaritan picking up bro in law from airport-the bleeders flight was delayed 4 hours so ive just got home and im off to bo bos now dudes cos im goosed.

cool result now lyfr no worries just concentrate on growing them plants.

heres one for you then its totally illegal to grow in the uk and busts are at an all time great everywhere you look someone closer is busted daily and here i am and i have 16 in my amazon 30 on rockwool slabs and 18 vegging and under 1 roof-MY ROOF.

LOL

pkj

lyfr, don't feel bad, cops are scary even if you haven't done squat.i don't know one person who doesn't get tense when they see a cop behind them driving even if they are obeying every law in the drivers manual,ya know?

you needed to vent that fear/paranoia/annoyance to people who would understand, just like i did :) we ALL deserve support from folks we trust when we face the unknown,darlin. i can't think of a better place :)

much luv,
MamaG

MamaGreen said:
lyfr, don't feel bad, cops are scary even if you haven't done squat.i don't know one person who doesn't get tense when they see a cop behind them driving even if they are obeying every law in the drivers manual,ya know?

you needed to vent that fear/paranoia/annoyance to people who would understand, just like i did :) we ALL deserve support from folks we trust when we face the unknown,darlin. i can't think of a better place :)

much luv,
MamaG
thanks MamaG, and to all of you. it's all good now, i think i freaked out most cause i was caught so off guard(thanks a lot dogs, you bark at everything else) i now have proper limit, and have been busy posting copies of doctors recommendation, state mmj id card, a nice respectful(sorry guys:eek: ) note telling them how i feel about them intruding and the can of worms there opening when i am within the law voted in by myself and my piers. then i took a sharpie and wrote above all of that the following...not that it will help....
this room may be entered by XXXX(thats me:) ) only and noone else! law enforcement may enter with written/signed consent from XXXXX or with valid search warrant for this room. thank you and peace
So now that i've put so much work into tightening up my ship, i'm ready and waiting. i still hope they dont come back but at least everything is in order.(oh man, i forgot to clear a better path through my garage for them,leo's are pretty wide aroung here!)

you should be all good if anything does happen i would save all that fun legal stuff for a lawyer to get together... posting that sign outside of your growbox defeats its stealthness if its a stealth box, just my 2 cent, an stay safe

toke@smoke420 said:
you should be all good if anything does happen i would save all that fun legal stuff for a lawyer to get together... posting that sign outside of your growbox defeats its stealthness if its a stealth box, just my 2 cent, an stay safe
While I agree, it totally hangs you out n the rain for stealth purposes. It "think" is also a "requirement" in some states. for your legl medical grow, to be so labeled.

toke@smoke420 said:
its not stealth, really. i have a 5x5 room, ceiling to floor within my garage. i'm the only one who goes in garage except wife. the garage, and room both have locks on them and i have the only keys so im not too concerned with stealth. i was even thinking about putting a sign on front door(cant be seen from street) that says welcome law enforcement, please knock for full tour of facilities...wife brought me to my senses. i also thought about callin chief and tellin him exactly what happened and let him know im legal and following limits so they dont bombard my house like some mafia commercial grow as i dont own a gun...or even a pocket knife for that matter and i'm not a threat to anyone. wife pulled the plug on that idea too, luckily.

lyfr said:
i finally have a true understanding of a term i've heard used by some in similar/and worse situations; " All i can think about is moving now". And im a legal grower/user...i just do not want to spend the next 2yrs in court proving it.

Yep I just moved here 1.5 years ago and I'm going to be leaving. I feel violated LOL.

lyfr said:
its not stealth, really. i have a 5x5 room, ceiling to floor within my garage. i'm the only one who goes in garage except wife. the garage, and room both have locks on them and i have the only keys so im not too concerned with stealth. i was even thinking about putting a sign on front door(cant be seen from street) that says welcome law enforcement, please knock for full tour of facilities...wife brought me to my senses. i also thought about callin chief and tellin him exactly what happened and let him know im legal and following limits so they dont bombard my house like some mafia commercial grow as i dont own a gun...or even a pocket knife for that matter and i'm not a threat to anyone. wife pulled the plug on that idea too, luckily.

Yeah NEVER help them do their jobs and NEVER offer any info, I wouldn't trust a cop EVER. I am one of those guys that hates them and hate is a strong word but I do...to me cops aren't what they used to be at least from what I have heard. And not to sound radical but we live in a police state...and they are the true breakers of the constitution, sure someone else is pulling the strings but if you can do what they do then I think I HATE YOU LOL:D . They help these crooked system makers keep the system crooked. Any person that can send a family man to prison for a non violent crime or something they don't think is morally wrong is a person that shows a big lack of respect and character. How can you wake up every morning knowing you are destroying families, and fellow citizens families. I bet you next to none of them even know the constitution or the amendments or the fact that they make a joke out of it...meatheads IMO there are some good ones but I still hate them. And mom taught me to never hate anyone. They are robots and they are not trained to think!!!! SHEEP:holysheep:

yeah medical or not i wouldent let them know nottin they dont need to know if does come down to you getin raided stay cool and show em proper paper work... my siss real dad looked like he was goin for a gun and they shot him up like 10 times, crazy thing is if my mom was theyre she would of been dead too cuzz she said he was in some heavy ****, political corruption and to much craziness.... jsut as many good ones theyre just as many bad ones, goes for everythin cops, growers, hoez, dealers... and i wonder why my sisters sXe...

Yo Ho Friends,

I love reading what ya'll got to say, but I wonder if I can share something about all this with you guys.
One day I get pulled over, having well deserved a speeding ticket, (ouchy).:eek:
I realized that I was feeling very nervous, and started to ask myself why? I mean after all I could afford the ticket easy, and it wasn't as if I just robbed the down town bank ya know ?
So I wondered is there something that is purposfully designed to cause this reaction in me ?
GUESS WHAT ?:holysheep:

There is a design in there. Here is how at least part of it works. The lights on a squad car are set to flash at a particular rate, and the colors chosen are designed to be intimidating. The whole idea behind what a cop wears is also a purposeful design. Think about this, who on earth would want to wear black or dark blue in the middle of a scorching hot summer ? but there it is, and that's not the end of it.
A cop asks you, "Do you mind if I look in your car"?, right ? if you say yes you do mind they have been taught to intimidate you with a response like " Do you have something to hide"?.
The sentence structures have been thought out, and are designed to put you on edge.
What you need to do is utilize your own type of warfare that is totally non-violent.
I stand right in front of a Leo and boldly pick my nose, and then pretend the goober is stuck to my finger. It disarms the Leo every time, the real challenge is when a cop pulls up right next to your vehicle, and is looking a little too close, I slip into the OL'Snot locker and become a serious nose miner, gaping my mouth just a little with my tongue sticking out just the right amount, and try to earn an oscar if your being filmed. My only problem is I can't keep a straight face for very long, and I usually bust out laughing my can off. :rofl:
Suddenly you find that you are no longer nervous, and you just won that psycological war period, take a closer look at Leo then, and you will also notice that you have disarmed him.

With knowlege comes Freedom,:aok:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

i've been careful not to trash the police cause there is bad apples everywhere and i feel it's sort of like them lumping us in with commercial grow ops. i try to believe the good will make up for the bad...in all things. i dont think im a bad guy, and hopefully noone assumes that due to mj usage(yeah right). i also am not going to assume they are bad guys just because they share a badge with bad guys...however, if they come to my house and invade it like im a criminal, i will forever hate all law enforcement which i understand is the position many have been put in. until they screw me i feel i must give people the benefit of the doubt.

KingKahuuna said:
Yo Ho Friends,

I love reading what ya'll got to say, but I wonder if I can share something about all this with you guys.
One day I get pulled over, having well deserved a speeding ticket, (ouchy).:eek:
I realized that I was feeling very nervous, and started to ask myself why? I mean after all I could afford the ticket easy, and it wasn't as if I just robbed the down town bank ya know ?
So I wondered is there something that is purposfully designed to cause this reaction in me ?

There is a design in there. Here is how at least part of it works. The lights on a squad car are set to flash at a particular rate, and the colors chosen are designed to be intimidating. The whole idea behind what a cop wears is also a purposeful design. Think about this, who on earth would want to wear black or dark blue in the middle of a scorching hot summer ? but there it is, and that's not the end of it.
A cop asks you, "Do you mind if I look in your car"?, right ? if you say yes you do mind they have been taught to intimidate you with a response like " Do you have something to hide"?.
The sentence structures have been thought out, and are designed to put you on edge.
What you need to do is utilize your own type of warfare that is totally non-violent.
I stand right in front of a Leo and boldly pick my nose, and then pretend the goober is stuck to my finger. It disarms the Leo every time, the real challenge is when a cop pulls up right next to your vehicle, and is looking a little too close, I slip into the OL'Snot locker and become a serious nose miner, gaping my mouth just a little with my tongue sticking out just the right amount, and try to earn an oscar if your being filmed. My only problem is I can't keep a straight face for very long, and I usually bust out laughing my can off. :rofl:
Suddenly you find that you are no longer nervous, and you just won that psycological war period, take a closer look at Leo then, and you will also notice that you have disarmed him.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna
thats brilliant KK, i will do this if they return and let yaall know the results, if i can keep a straight face.:D

yeh im on your side had lots of run ins with the law as you americans call them but us brits call them pigs

lol

anyway always err on the side of giving them the benefit of the doubt.

if you legally have to have some placard stating you have a grow on the go surely even the leo must realise by having to publicly have a sign on show thats another crime waiting to happen in the shape of a robbery/burglary which in its self can escalate into allsorts of crap.

anyway lyfr get your sign up in the garage clearly for all to see who are invited in of course and glad your back on track man.

pkj

Yeah there is a difference between intimidation and violation...When I do something wrong I'm the first to say it, it's how I was raised and it's also what got me sober...I did something many of you have only dreamed of Ispit in an officers face, I was cuffed they were a bit rough so I sat down hoping more cops would show and calm this whole thing down well I was wrong very wrong. It got nasty I was in handcuffs and I'm a little guy, well long story short I did something wrong and I was man enough to admit it to the distrcit vourt judge and I apologized to the cops face in person and got nothing in return except continued harrassment. What was my crime, well it would have been public drunkeness but it turned into a mess cause I did something wrong, I reacted to them DO NOT REACT turn the other cheek I did the other night when my new troubles started and I hope to god it is saomething that is said in court, I treated all the officers with respect even the guy who was demeaning me, some of the cops were really nice to me and I think it's cause I was calm and polite...kill them with kindness and keep the hatred inside. Now lyfr if they mess up it's on them not you, you will have the upper hand anything you offer them will be used against you....including your good behavior. Cooperation isn't telling them info it's being polite and respectful it's there job to find stuff and they need no help let them do it and then it's on them...also if they mess up you can do what many of us would love to do, get the popo in trouble.

KingKahuuna said:
Yo Ho Friends,

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Damm thats funny! :lol:

yes i always find kill em with kindess works best too.... also lookin them in the eyes i notice if you dont do this they expect your hiding something... ive had way to many close calls in this town and now try to avoid those scenarios at all cost like smokin in the car, smokin in public places, drivin when buzzed, and keepin your house as low key as possible.... now that i got my mind back(ex addict) jsut about every stoopid situation i found myself in could of been avoided with just some common sense and knowledge of your local laws... also i highly reccommend checkin you tube for flex your rights it shows what to do in 3 different pig situations while driving, at a house party, and walkin on the street... its a ex cop tired of seein pigs put away inocent pot heads for smokin i think who made it or somehtin...

toke@smoke420 said:
lookin them in the eyes i notice if you dont do this they expect your hiding something... ive had way to many close calls in this town and now try to avoid those scenarios .
i did make sure i looked them in the eyes, problem is i was probably shakin in my boots! i've always remained low key, dont have people over( not my friends anyway) keep yard pretty decent, never call cops on anyone for anything, no loud music, no fancy cars... not much you can do when your mistakenly identified as the house all the screaming was comin from. even i understand they had to investigate this house with that info. but now they know it wasnt so im sure they wont be back:rolleyes: . thanks again for all your support/suggestions/humor/ and even the leo-bashin!:hitchair:

no problem lyfr, haha i know that feelin to well.. im the same way, guess just badluck on your part but eyy it could of been worse huh.... why cant they just legalize it or at least decriminalize it in all states... im plannin on movin out west once finicial situations rite, or maybe BC i here they dont have to have a warrant in canada to search your house though, but aint it alot chiller for growin?

toke@smoke420 said:
no problem lyfr, haha i know that feelin to well.. im the same way, guess just badluck on your part but eyy it could of been worse huh.... why cant they just legalize it or at least decriminalize it in all states... im plannin on movin out west once finicial situations rite, or maybe BC i here they dont have to have a warrant in canada to search your house though, but aint it alot chiller for growin?
dont know about BC but i may be able to tell you exactly how chill ca. is in a few days or so;)

Latest posts

Back