8 plant grow at day 41 and 31

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonnieB

Reaction score
Select full screen to see better. The 3 gallon plants were planted 10 days later. Theres only 3. The rest are 41 days. I think this is my best grow so far. Im pleased with bud production at this stage.

Thank you. I had to buy supports already. One plant is already falling over due to bud weight and only 43 days. !! They're drinking a ton of water. I feed, water, boost, water, feed. Like clock work.

NPK nutrients are on sale at growgreenmi.com for half price and free shipping

My well water last year was 22ppm and 5.5-6.0 ph for a whole season so I stopped checking it. I didn't think about the rainy season and ground water seeping into the well. My ph was 4.0-4.5.

Looks good Ronnie. Good to see you post.
I noticed in flower my containers are extremely light before the 3rd day. Should I water them early? They are not showing stress. But its obviously nutrients they could use or am I wrong. I say light. I mean super light weight. I'm watering the 3 gallons every 24 hrs because they're drying so fast. 5 gallon gets 1 gallon. 3 gallon gets half a gallon

My plants suck a five gal pot dry in 3 days as well. But the every 3 day schedule is fine. Sometimes I have to add a bit of water just to be safe on the bigger plants. In 3 gal pots they wouldn't make it that long.

My plants suck a five gal pot dry in 3 days as well. But the every 3 day schedule is fine. Sometimes I have to add a bit of water just to be safe on the bigger plants. In 3 gal pots they wouldn't make it that long.
^^^^^ yep

I heard consistency is key for that extra edge. Ill keep doing what im doing. Feed water boost water feed. My boosts are just potassium and phosphorus basically but extremely high npk. 1/4 tsp per gallon

Latest posts

Back