8 points?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROOR

Pot Nerd
Reaction score
I thought MJ grew odd numbered points....whats up with an 8 point? :confused:

Also, out of curiosity, whats the most points you've ever had??

ROOR said:
I thought MJ grew odd numbered points....whats up with an 8 point? :confused:

Also, out of curiosity, whats the most points you've ever had??

I've had 1, 2, 3, 5, 7.

Well, ya got me... points?

ahh, got ya...
I had a hermie last grow that was 9... and I am 90% sure it also had 2 leaves that were 11.... I dunno if that is possible.. but in my mind i'm pretty sure i've seen it.

We have had 11 points a number of times on the leaves.

Yeah the 9 and 11 was off of a white strain.. either rhyno or widow.

I did not see the plant but I was told, by a member on another site, that she had a 13 point leaf on a re-vegged plant.

I had no idea, when I first started to re-veg plants, that the number of points would vary so much in almost all cases. This confused me but now I have come to expect it.

TBG had a cutting that grew single points.
Then I Rooted a cutting that was in the beggining stages of flower. and grew single point leaves. I'll post it up sometime today. (BTW won't ever root a clone in flower again...didn't like the results too much (thought I'd try it once)
Wow 13 point...thats gotta be a cool looking plant.

IMG_1845.JPG

last crop were all 11's...this time they are niner's......an even number is just a hickup.....not a mutant...

it looks really impressive tho when u see those leaves. on another note... I found that a type of poison ivy looks like MJ

virginia Creeper Ivy.jpg

hehehehe, that would be a ripper deterent. :eek: :D

well, not until they figured it out

my bag seed strain never grows more than 5 points per leaf.. i had a male of the same strain that grew 7 but the female is always 5
dunno why...

Right now one plant is 2 weeks into flower and it has 3 points, veg'd for a month longer than the other plant now in flower that has 7 points.

Someone said to me once... that there is a strain that always grows with 3 leaves only... truth or not? neone know?

KADE said:
Someone said to me once... that there is a strain that always grows with 3 leaves only... truth or not? neone know?

Search Ducksfoot

KADE said:

I don't know, but I have it growing in my grow room ;)

Latest posts

Back