87.10% THC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zodiac

Reaction score
what does that tell me?
i understand milligrams and amount i need,but i don't understand the percentage thing.
how much is a puff? (1,000 mg)

i only bought it for emergencies.
i'm fine with the pills or tinctures that i buy.

vape,not weed.

35 years ago i was great at math in high school,but i sucked at geometry.
i gather y is 871mg,but what does that tell me?
multiply the dry weight of the bud by the percent THC then divide by 100. That will be the weight of the THC.

You have to know how many ‘puffs’ from the vape cartridge you get. If you get 10 and you have 871 mg of THC in the cartridge, then each puff is 87.1 mg(871/10). You are unlikely to get the same effect from every puff of every cartridge. The total cannabinoid and terpene profile will vary from batch to batch and strain to strain so your buzz will vary as well. And then there is the whole ‘set and setting’ component.

haven't smoked flower since mid 90's and never paid for it.
4.4g is 13 joints.
what, 3 highs per?
gives me an idea.
You have to know how many ‘puffs’ from the vape cartridge you get. If you get 10 and you have 871 mg of THC in the cartridge, then each puff is 87.1 mg(871/10). You are unlikely to get the same effect from every puff of every cartridge. The total cannabinoid and terpene profile will vary from batch to batch and strain to strain so your buzz will vary as well. And then there is the whole ‘set and setting’ component.
i think under law every batch has to be tested and the numbers for THC and CBD get put on package.
i have a bad lung,i'm not going test how many puffs.

one gram.
91.37%
862mg THC

took 2 puffs,i got high,but didn't care for it.
i have another one i'm going to try.

Different strains have different terpenes. It isn’t just the cannabinoids that contribute to the effect which is why different people prefer different strains. I don’t smoke much and when I do, I take one hit. I smoke flower I have grown. Never had any of it tested but my guess is it is 20% THC so your 2 puffs of 87.1% is like me taking about 8 or 9 hits. I wouldn’t care for that either.

I wasn’t saying you should smoke the entire cartridge in one sitting. That would be dumb. I was giving you an idea of how to determine how much THC you would get from one hit.

i was not super high.
my tolerance now is on lower end.

i can take a 20mg pill and be good for the day.
that might be like smoking it 2 or 3 times a day.

terpenes i know almost nothing.
i suspect on why i don't like it.
all my stuff doesn't have them.
one pill,i stopped because i didn't like the feeling.
yes,terpenes was an ingreatant

flavor and aroma.Oh that's nasty (Family Guy) :p
if i burp and taste it,thought it was other cannabinoids.

what does that tell me?
i understand milligrams and amount i need,but i don't understand the percentage thing.
how much is a puff? (1,000 mg)

i only bought it for emergencies.
i'm fine with the pills or tinctures that i buy.

vape,not weed.
For you to have 87% THC, I infer that you have a distillate.

That being the case, it takes about 1.15 mg of it to equal 1 mg of THC. 100/87=1.149

Legally here, 10mg equals one dose, but that is because there are some brothers and sisters ultra-sensitive to THC, but most folks take more.

When passing out free meds in our cancer research experiments at Skunk Pharm Research, we found that 100 mg was closer to a full dose and had some patients with tolerance higher than that.

We had to slowly build their tolerance high enough that they could take 330 mg three times a day to reach the required gram a day dosage.

Because of the wide range of tolerance, we started everyone at 25 mg and titrated up to find their tolerance. We did find some patients who 25 mg gave a buzz, usually those who had never used cannabis.
Probably the tincture working for you more than the brownies. I find it helps me when I have a lot on my mind before going to sleep. I don’t use it every night but now and then I do break it out I’m glad it’s working for you
A sublingual tincture works better than anything you swallow because both the cannabinoids, the terpenes, and the alcohol are all trans dermal, so enter directly into the bloodstream.

The reason the initial high doesn't last long, is because alcohol is usually the first and strongest initial response. Try taking the same amount of good liquor under your tongue and swirl it around without swallowing, to note how strong an effect the first alcohol to enter your bloodstream has.

The original "brownie" recipe was one oz of pot in one package of Mrs Duncans brownie mix, in a 9" square pan, cut into 9 squares. The pot had to be ground fine enough to not be gritty, and added a chlorophyl flavor.

Using a concentrate sidesteps both the grit and flavor, with a number of options. The cannabinoids are not water soluble, so your recipe needs something to suspend it in, which will mix with the rest of the ingredients, usually a fat or oil, but alcohols work as well. IE: Vegetable and nut oils, butter/ghee, bacon grease, vegetable glycerin, or ethanol.

If you use ethanol, it evaporated away and leaves the cannabinoids in minute particles throughout the mixture.

You can use milk instead of water and squirt the tincture into the milk, before adding it to the mix, or add ghee concentrate to the recipe.

haven't smoked flower since mid 90's and never paid for it.
4.4g is 13 joints.
what, 3 highs per?
gives me an idea.

i think under law every batch has to be tested and the numbers for THC and CBD get put on package.
i have a bad lung,i'm not going test how many puffs.

one gram.
91.37%
862mg THC

took 2 puffs,i got high,but didn't care for it.
i have another one i'm going to try.
4.4 grams is how many? 13? They would be all paper. Mine are over a gram each....easy.

Bubba

I used to have a Judge who is when reading off charges for possession, always stating the amount in grams. He would turn to me and ask "how many joints is that?" To which I would ask, " Do you like pen joints, or big fatty joints?" Always cracked up the crowd.

Bubba

For you to have 87% THC, I infer that you have a distillate.

That being the case, it takes about 1.15 mg of it to equal 1 mg of THC. 100/87=1.149

Legally here, 10mg equals one dose, but that is because there are some brothers and sisters ultra-sensitive to THC, but most folks take more.

When passing out free meds in our cancer research experiments at Skunk Pharm Research, we found that 100 mg was closer to a full dose and had some patients with tolerance higher than that.

We had to slowly build their tolerance high enough that they could take 330 mg three times a day to reach the required gram a day dosage.

Because of the wide range of tolerance, we started everyone at 25 mg and titrated up to find their tolerance. We did find some patients who 25 mg gave a buzz, usually those who had never used cannabis.

A sublingual tincture works better than anything you swallow because both the cannabinoids, the terpenes, and the alcohol are all trans dermal, so enter directly into the bloodstream.

The reason the initial high doesn't last long, is because alcohol is usually the first and strongest initial response. Try taking the same amount of good liquor under your tongue and swirl it around without swallowing, to note how strong an effect the first alcohol to enter your bloodstream has.

The original "brownie" recipe was one oz of pot in one package of Mrs Duncans brownie mix, in a 9" square pan, cut into 9 squares. The pot had to be ground fine enough to not be gritty, and added a chlorophyl flavor.

Using a concentrate sidesteps both the grit and flavor, with a number of options. The cannabinoids are not water soluble, so your recipe needs something to suspend it in, which will mix with the rest of the ingredients, usually a fat or oil, but alcohols work as well. IE: Vegetable and nut oils, butter/ghee, bacon grease, vegetable glycerin, or ethanol.

If you use ethanol, it evaporated away and leaves the cannabinoids in minute particles throughout the mixture.

You can use milk instead of water and squirt the tincture into the milk, before adding it to the mix, or add ghee concentrate to the recipe.
I get rid of grit by using disposable paint strainers, squish out the butter.

On the transdermal, I accidentally discovered that if a dose of butter was melted into hot coffee, it hit me in minutes, but did wear off quickly as compared to eating it...

Bubba

With the butter in coffee, I assumed it absorbed from inside of cheeks, tongue, etc
What ever the case, eaten it took one to one and a half hours to blast off, this was way quicker than that.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back