8planets8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8planets8

Reaction score
Ijust thought i wuold say hello to everyone,im doing my first mgrow in a tent in soil any help would be appreciated this is a cool place let me no if i break any rules ok??????:joint::fly::welcome:

Hi 8, welcome to MP. Nothing quite as exciting as your first grow, and scary too. Let us know what your growing in soil wise, and what your lights are etc. We are glad you are here.

Welcome to MP...let us know if you need any help.

THANK YOU ALL I DO HAVE A QUESTION I BOUGHT SOME NIGHTCRAWLERS and was thimking should i put them in my soil? will they eat my plants? or is it a good idea my thinking is they **** and that is good and they have worm castings but im not sure if i should?? Anyone want to taclkel this idea??????????????? Thmks for the good words i feel like home here everyone is friendly not like some other sites i been om evertone fights mellow here cool LATER

I dont think they will stay in the soil. get red worms for this

No, I don't think that putting worms in your soil is going to have beneficial results. If you are using chemical nutrients it could kill the worms (and I believe that you are using MG pre-nuted?). If organic--you don't need them. Worm castings are generally made with red wigglers, not nightcrawlers.

What would your worms eat in there? No worm food. worms get hungry. I understand your idea though.

Thanks for the help i guess i'll buy a worm farm that should work i hope 8

I have a small worm farm (a unit with stacking trays called Can-O-Worms) that I have really like having. It has a small footprint and is totally odorless.

Thanks hemp goddess i will follow up on your idea. 8

Latest posts

Back