8th of weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your talking about an 8th of an oz. keep in mind:
1 oz. = 28 grams.
28 divided by 8 = 3.5 grams.

More: a kilogram (1000 grams) = 2.2 lbs.

when I started smoking, an 1/8 or a nickel was $5.(3.5 grams)
Now it's $50.
but the quality is so much better these days

When I started smoking pot, a baggie stuffed full of Acapulco Gold (more than an ounce) cost $10.00. We would roll 50 cigarette-sized joints per lid.

you dont need to smoke if you dont know how meny grams are in a 8th

idk what u guys r talking about.. but here in Mass a straight 8th kb is about 7 to 8 grams n is 40$. straight 8th of mids is about 20$.
it also depends on ur dealer n shit.

the only way you can buy 3.5gs here is $50 and crippy...no regs around here are sold at that size

Bubonic actually I get 3.5gs of decent weed for $50. South Central

For some of the better stuff around here 50 for 1/8 oz. which people usually hook up to 4 grams 5 if you got a personal guy.

bizzy323 said:
Bubonic actually I get 3.5gs of decent weed for $50. South Central

yeah dude thats what Im saying, most people dont sell the swagg nasty brown shit in 1/8ths, only like decent weed to better quality is sold like that around here

an 8th is 3.5 grams but around here they get weighed at 4 grams, for swag it runs about 20-25$ for good green it goes for 45-100$ depending on the quality, breed, etc.

^Thats what it is up here too. A lot of places further south I've gone, I get really pissed off.. ending up with 3.5 and having to spend 50$. I dont think thats fair.. I've always known it to be 10$ a gram.. no matter who I was buying from.

A standard eighth here is 40$ for 4 grams.

You dont have to pay what they ask find another source.

Seattle area $40.00 for 3.3 to 4.0....depends how far up the food chain ya' are ;) Thats pretty much standard around here, there is no szwagg weed around here only chronic, some is better than others.

an1/8 of an oz is 3.5 grams ..if your bag ways less then that you got beat.if it ways more then that you did good .but math is math an 1/8 ways 3.5 grams end of story (guru every buy a four finger bag ) back in the day not every one had a scale nor needed one you would pay 10$ of a baggie that had about four fingers deep ,ah the good old days .peace,love,rastafari

Lows = per 8th - $20-25
Meds = per 8th - $30-55
Highs = per 8th - $40-85
---------------------------
Now thats a standard buying price for NorthWest PA.... Depending on the person your buying from prices will fluctuate. and since i never buy 8ths... i'll give an example of 4ths & oz's
Lows= per 4th - $45-60 (which i get pissed when i end up with this shit instead of good quaility.. it's been known to happen.. and i wanna kill)
Med= per 4th - $60-75
Highs= per 4th - $70-95
Lows per oz - $80-90
Meds per oz - $110-125
Highs per oz - ????? (cos i always get the hook up)
-------------------------------

now if you look carefully over this little chart you can see why i don't buy 8th's usually... because i can get a oz for a decent amount.. or say buy a 4th for the same price as it would cost for an 8th... Humm.. as for knowing how many grams are in an 8th it's simple math... have a good one

hi all my name is jimmy i have jus registerd and i love weed :D

Latest posts

Back