8x8 Autoflower Tent - First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some more 🔥 I pulled out the tent this morning. Double grape by mephisto. 74 days.
20230512_104557.jpg
20230512_095551.jpg
20230512_104400.jpg
20230512_095536.jpg

Attachments

• 20230512_110029.jpg
    20230512_110029.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230512_110103.jpg
    20230512_110103.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230512_095446.jpg
    20230512_095446.jpg
    962 KB · Views: 0
  • 2023_05_12_08_14_59_027.mp4
    5 MB
Here's a little bit of the queens banner that's been cutting for like 25 days....she's a 85-15 sativa dominant strain. She was harvested at 62 days my first plant ever harvested. She smells like a sweet cheese kind of. Smoke is smooth and nice for daytime. My tolerance to weed is super high so I'm honestly not sure how strong she is, but she taste good and I have a lot of it so a ok in my book.

-Blaze on 🔥

First pic of the tropical wiz v2 from nightowl dried, cured and trimmed. I'll have some more pics soon but this lady turned out sticky icky. Very resinous. Smells like mango papaya gasoline. I like rolling my Js with ungrinded but. I rolled maybe half a gram and this thing lasted forever it was so sticky. Not to many nice buds but whatever. That will change soon.

20230531_110423.jpg

Looks incredible. It's very satisfying knowing you brought that out of a little seed, isn't it?
Idk why I'm just seeing this!

Unbelievable bro...I can't wait till I actually dial a grow in and have some top shelf! But yes it truly is an amazing hobby and craft! The different genetics and terpine profiles and effects etc fascinate me. I wish I could turn this into a living somehow lol...then I wouldn't actually be working

Well I got half of my trim bag washed this morning. Does this look right ?? Do I save all of it and press even the 220? Or do you guys toss that shit?is there a trick to getting all the hash puff the bags?

Dude your doing awesome... just a wee little hit to get taller larger p lants... don't start them in solo cups, think it has something to do with restricting the tap root. After I started baby plants in no less then a 1gal pot it improved things drastically.. Try starting in 1gal plastic pot, then up potting to a 3gal felt.
Buhbam... Up pot soon as they show sex so they are going thru the stress of transition and transplant at the same time... in 2wks the plant will double in size..

Dude your doing awesome... just a wee little hit to get taller larger p lants... don't start them in solo cups, think it has something to do with restricting the tap root. After I started baby plants in no less then a 1gal pot it improved things drastically.. Try starting in 1gal plastic pot, then up potting to a 3gal felt.
Buhbam... Up pot soon as they show sex so they are going thru the stress of transition and transplant at the same time... in 2wks the plant will double in size..
Thanks man! That's what I did with my current run. Started seedlings in 1 gallon plastic then up potted to 5 gallon fabric...if I ever run autos again I'll do the same! Idk if I ever will though honestly I think photos are better for my set up. I like to be able to know exactly when to switch nutes and lights etc...with the autos I noticed since they are all on their own time, it's hard to water correctly with my system since they start flowering at different times...idk there are other reasons but I do see the intrigue with autos. To be able to go seed to harvest in 60 days sometimes and get over half pound yields...yeah there is a time and place for them no doubt. But photos will suit me better I think at least we will see how things go!

These autos got stunted pretty much every step of the way from pH issues to over watering to too much DLI etc...awesome genetics from nightowl and mephisto no doubt. Hope your having a blessed weekend bro!

Oh it's been a great week since Thursday when I hit 60... wife carries it into the weekend and spoils me..

Autos can really turn people off who have stunting issues first grow... wait until I have my Gabagoo available and Miss Piggy.. these girls get big, but especially my Beast Mode Auto
Beast Mode.jpg

This is her halfway thru flowering.... big big girl.

Mephisto genetics rock, some of my very favorite.. Night owl seeds, had a pack and a guy stole them when visiting few weeks ago.. dik.

Oh it's been a great week since Thursday when I hit 60... wife carries it into the weekend and spoils me..

Autos can really turn people off who have stunting issues first grow... wait until I have my Gabagoo available and Miss Piggy.. these girls get big, but especially my Beast Mode Auto
View attachment 330857

This is her halfway thru flowering.... big big girl.

Mephisto genetics rock, some of my very favorite.. Night owl seeds, had a pack and a guy stole them when visiting few weeks ago.. dik.
Yeah man I feel like autos are for experienced growers no doubt! But ivr been thinking about throwing a few autos in my veg tent but I don't think I'm gonna have the room before I can get them to harvest as I have a lot of clones that will hopefully be viable soon. But when I do decide to give them a go again, I'm gonna be asking for a pack!

Finally made it to the press 🥵🥵🥵

This is from my trim bin kief. We pressed it in 37u bag not sure temp but he was on it for like maybe 10-15 min a bag....

Usually when I've taken dabs in the past it's been real harsh, but this was smooth and tasty...freaking fire! Still have over an ounce left of the kief and a ton of bubble I haven't weighed yet and a lot more to wash. I haven't even washed the larf yet just the trim bags. I guess there is a benefit to not having much choice Nugs lol!

-Blaze on🔥

20230614_081146.jpg

Latest posts

Back