9/11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda

Reaction score
A day late I know but I was quite busy yesterday but I just wanted to say my heart goes out to anyone who was/still is affected by 9/11.

:48:This ones for you.

Sparda - England, UK

I dont know if you know since you live in England but yesterday they finished a memorial for anyone who passed in the events of 9/11 or the Oklahoma city bombing. They had been working on it for a long time. Everyone who lost there life name is engraved in copper. Just thought I'd mention it for anyone who didnt hear. Its really nice for the familys because many never even got remains of there loved ones back and now they have a place to remeber them.

Lemon Jack said:
I dont know if you know since you live in England but yesterday they finished a memorial for anyone who passed in the events of 9/11 or the Oklahoma city bombing. They had been working on it for a long time. Everyone who lost there life name is engraved in copper. Just thought I'd mention it for anyone who didnt hear. Its really nice for the familys because many never even got remains of there loved ones back and now they have a place to remeber them.

Yeah I know I watched part of the memorial on tv before heading out for the day. The site is now open to the general public now too which I think is really nice for the families/friends or anyone really to be able to go there and pay their respects.

hXXp://www.arup.com/Projects/Empty_Sky_9_11_memorial.aspx
This is the empty sky 9/11 memorial :aok:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back