9 + weeks why no trichome's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kubefuism said:
As a grower who does use floro's.... Even I felt the sting of this comment...
ouch...
sorry kube'.. was not an intentional sting.. maybe I should have phrased it the "more advanced" world of growing?..

For all those interested in the outcome of my 1st grow due to the light issues...I just wanted to inform the post that I am adding Kool Bloom (using 1.0 grams NOT 1.25 grams) to my feeding mixture. I will most likely use this for the next two (maybe three) weeks depending on what physical improvemnts I see (along with checking the trichomes). I also purchased Flora Kleen to use after each water change/nutrient change every 7 days (running if for 1.5 hours before adding new nutrients and water.) This girl has been through a lot with me and my screw ups and is still kicking...so to say the least for a bag seed I am going to push her until she is ready and patience is all I have. Any more suggestions please feel free....

Have a good weekend!

Welcome the HID side of the force my friend. As everyone has pointed out you will see your personal stash grow considerably.

BuddyLuv said:
Welcome the HID side of the force my friend. As everyone has pointed out you will see your personal stash grow considerably.
thank you...I am really looking forward to seeing the difference.

As of this morning...FYI there is MUCH more resign visible to the naked eye! She is smelling stronger too. I think all is going to be well with her...

Here is what she looks like since the weekend with adding more soft white CFL's and adding Kool Bloom (powder 1.0 grams) three days ago with water change and fedding. pH is GOOD and she seems to be doing fine...no stress or abuse with nutrients.

031709Crop#1.jpg

filling out nicely easy, keep us posted on how this turns out!

lordhighlama said:
filling out nicely easy, keep us posted on how this turns out!

Will do! By the way, I was reading your thread (400w) you have on two plants ... I CAN'T WAIT to get mine in ... It really is mind blowing the difference!

Have a question...with this being sativa and the issue(s) are getting resolved now with lighting...would it be wise to regenerate this girl or should I just go for the gold and take what I can get? I have found that it is a 50/50 call on other growers. Can anyone fill me in so I have an idea of what to do if so and if not please let me know your thoughts...VERY CURIOUS!

Latest posts

Back