90 day + still testing positive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dominee

Reaction score
Need some help here. I am about to start a new job that requires a drug test. I was a heavy user ( 2-3 bowls a day) everyday for years. I have not smoked anything for right around 90 days now and Im still testing positive.

Im over weight (5'11'' 240lbs) and understand that it takes longer for fat folks like myself to test clean ...but its been three months now and my test is coming up in two weeks and im starting to get scared.

I have changed my diet drinking mostly water and healthier foods and taking herbal cleansing tabs and still testing positive.

anyone have any advice ????

There are many things that will give a "false" positive. There is lists on line (erowid.com has one) that will give you the list of the most common stuff that will give a false positive.

I would fight it out tooth and nail if your clean and haven't smoked in 90 days....I give you major respect......I haven't gone that long without in over a decade. lol

well the best thang you can do is start jogging i know you dont want to do it but it will work. trust me it works marijuana stay's in your fat cells if you burn off the fat the marijuana will get out of ytour system

droboy420 said:
well the best thang you can do is start jogging i know you dont want to do it but it will work. trust me it works marijuana stay's in your fat cells if you burn off the fat the marijuana will get out of ytour system

In theory wouldn't it cause a second high as it gets released into your system? just wondering.

i tested dirty for 92 days before i was clean.i was smoking every day all day.i was on probatiopn and was not tested before i was on prob.so i lived in fear of test till i was clean.:eek:
im 6ft 2 in 248lbs
i can handle anything but temptation:bong:

There once was a program i seen that would calculate how long it takes approx to test clean.. all you had to input was how many days in a row you had smoked.... I feel you mutt... i have been a daily smoker for almost 10years now... the one time i didnt smoke.. i went on vacation to cuba.. and was there for a week.. i came home to hit a bong..and it was like the first time i smoked.. i was done out real good....

Almost makes it worth it to stop for a week or two.. but imma addict so i dont see that happening....

i was using two kinds of d tox i just dont remember the names now:joint: it was a scary time for me.thank god i never got p tested while on probation the first three months.:rolleyes: i did have to go in and blow for alcohhol.lol:mad: i was on probation for a drinking n driving charge:eek: now no more drink for me.just gods meds.
i can handle any thing but temptation

just an update - Finally testing clean !! real test in 4 days :clap:

good job! i always love that feeling after its all over with...

Latest posts

Back