90 days today wild sativa cultivar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropical Sativa Man

Cannabis is bad BC it´s not gender-neutral
Reaction score
See if you can count the tops
Such a beauty and a delight

Attachments

• 20210907_123423.jpg
    20210907_123423.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 38
You’re speaking my language here - know what strain she is?

You’re speaking my language here - know what strain she is?
She´s a landrace pure sativa from the mountains north of Cebu, Philippines. Most strains here are referred to by their loctation. Only one strain has a name, and that´s Baguio Gold, which I also have.

These Sativas are the same they were hundreds, if not thousands, of years ago.

I’ve been running more and more of them as well as crosses. The effects can’t be beat and I could care less about the flowering time. Currently I have a Malawi in flower and just popped a Panama x Thai.

****, man... I would do anything to get my hands on some Panama Red seeds. I would love to cross that with the shit I'm growing down here. It was my all-time fav strain. Found my dad's stash when I was 14, and it was PR. Best shit I ever smoked in my life.
As far as the plant you see here, she seems to be a pure landrace from this part of the world. Many of the strains in the Philippines are derivatives of the Spanish Colonial period. So, this one is real gem. A beast.

And, oh yeah, I'm with you 100 percent about not caring how long it takes. I always grew Indicas back home outdoors, but even my best Indicas can't compare to the journey of growing these Sativas. Maybe it's because this was my first indoor grow ever... I D K, but it is a different experience altogether. I used to hate Sativas, but now I know that's because of all the crossing going on today. I never got to experience Sativas done right before now. Hell, it makes sense that Panama Red was my all-time favorite strain, and I didn't even know it was a Sativa until this last year. I thought it was an Indica because of how hard it hit and stony it was. A real Sativa will have you stuck in the couch too. You'll be stuck in your head, soaring on a magic carpet above the clouds.

I’m not sure about it being the “Panama red” But Ace’s worked Panama line and some of the Sativa x Sativa crosses are very nice imho and not crazy expensive either

I’m not sure about it being the “Panama red” But Ace’s worked Panama line and some of the Sativa x Sativa crosses are very nice imho and not crazy expensive either
It s really hard to get seeds where I'm at. It s hard to find a breeder who will go the extra mile to beat customs

Big
And you are able to get that to finish before the first freeze ?

around here it is a roll of the dice Amigo

the first frost this season is predicted to be October 30 so that gives me plenty of time and I will push a few of these sativas to the last day , maybe longer

pushing cannabis plants beyond what I think is their limits gives me a good idea on the vigor of my plants

for example , here is a snow leopard that we pushed and she did outstanding , we shook the snow off the next day , temps went back to above freezing and she was harvested a week later......cannabis is a resilient plant

9259B9AF-2554-454E-B711-A7F134BCEC36.jpeg

Latest posts

Back