A.A.R.P. hot damn, early bird special

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend Willis

Senior Crackhead
Reaction score
Now I'll be a card-totin' member of the 55 and older club. I swear I thought I'd never live to see 55 but here it is so I might as well celebrate. I saved some nice WW bud to enjoy this evening. My friends are taking me to dinner. Since I'm 55 now, do I have to eat the "early bird" special at 4:30 pm and go to bed by 9 pm? I'll make sure to ask for the "Senior" plate.
Gotta get more fiber in my diet. Geritol, anyone? :cool:

One Year Rev.jpg

Well HAPPY 55th BIRTHDAY Rev. You can look at it this way. You are only 8 years away from collecting social security. :D Hope you have a very safe and happy birthday.

Happy birthday Rev. Hope you have a great Birthday

I hope you have a fun time with your friends. Happy 55th bday. You're only as old as ya feel. =-)

double nickels ,,,,happy birthday ,,p,l,r

That feeling changes daily. Today, I don't feel a day over 70.

I was sleeping soundly this morning when my ex-wife called from across the country to wish me a happy birthday. She only calls when she knows I'll be sleeping or on the throne. Ex-wives have that 6th sense about things like that.
She enjoys giving me crap about getting older. I guess I deserve it as payback. On the morning of her 40th birthday, we were getting ready for work. She stepped out of the shower as I was sitting on the throne trying to wake up. As she passed by me I said, "Dear, your birthday suit needs ironing."

Men can say the stupidist things. huh.

hey mustangman ,,,,smoking before your tour of the BEN &JERRYS factory(must have gained 10 lb) p,l,r

I'm on the 'other' side of 55 now so we'll see what this gig is all about.
My birthday dinner was excellent. My friend made a creamy, rich butternut squash soup with egg plant fritters that was numnum. The entree was a veal roast with baked red & sweet taters. Good stuff.
Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Latest posts

Back