A Big Problem About Hermie please help ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mam_shakur

Reaction score
I have had some plant indoor on 18-6 by the time i had to move them to outside. now i want bring them indoor :(
someone told me if i do this the gonna hermie.
i dont know what to do...

"Someone" lied to you.

Match your indoor lighting schedule to your areas daylight schedule and you should be fine. Assuming you're in the Northern Hemisphere, going back to 18/6 would be fine.

I would be more concerned about the bugs you'll be bringing into your grow space. If they've been outdoors for a few days, they have bugs.

I for got to tell ive transplante them about 5 days before , and the are not big about 2 weeks...
And could you tell me what do you recogne if they have bugs ?
thanks

Bugs will get into the soil and are hard to detect. Putting a layer of sand or diatomaceous earth on top of the soil should address the problems to a degree.

Check the leaves carefully, particularly the undersides for any bugs.

They are young enough that you should be fine. Good luck to you. The biggest issue you have is that someone else knows what you're doing (unless you're legal). Be safe.

BBFan is right....I wld be more concerned about the pests you cld be bringing in from outside..

Latest posts

Back