A Combo Journal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nova564t

I am my own caregiver
Reaction score
I'm not working much so I thought I would do a journal with a combo of several grows at stages along the way I'm gonna try to get a complete grow in pics up here in the next few days.
Ok the strain is mostly Puna Budder but theres a hash plant in there in a couple of photos that I will point out.
View attachment 7-12 006.jpg

View attachment 8-1 007.jpg

View attachment bunna budder baby.jpg

View attachment grow 003.jpg

View attachment new crop 003.jpg
This is the beginning, After rooting veg starts, lighting is different now so no need to tell me its lame.

lots of lush ladies nova, you must have separate veg and flower yes? What is the lighting in each?

Well its seems I had too much time on my hands today so I'll post some harvest pics.
The first 2 are the top bud from the first plant I ever grew.
View attachment black out A.JPG

View attachment harvest 004.jpg

View attachment harvest 007.jpg

View attachment harvest 009.jpg
Heres my last plant the buds were so fat It just colapsed after removing from the bloom room, I had all the tops tied up.
View attachment harvest 12-22 002.jpg
Pretty good harvest from just one plant.
View attachment harvest 12-22 004.jpg
Dried buddage
View attachment pen bud.jpg

View attachment harvest 12-22 008.jpg

View attachment budd.jpg

View attachment harvest 12-22 003.jpg
Well thats most of the photos I have, Once my current ladies are in full bloom I'll post more. Enjoy and dont be afraid to reply!!!

Attachments

• harvest 002.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 130
I dont know why that last photo that I tried to delete is there, its blurry, dont even bother opening it!!

well, that was fun Nova, thanks. Nice plants all the way around. Heavy cola.

Latest posts

Back