A Combo Journal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great job on your first grow and harvest,you are a natural to get results like that,awesome:cool:

Ok here we go again, here's my cloner (in front) and two recently bucketed babies, they're a little stressed but they'll make it!!

wierdo 004.jpg

just when I wanna gonna get out of my chair....
green mojo for the next round!

I put the rest of my clones in groblocks today they weren't rooting yet but they will!

babies blocked 002.jpg

babies blocked 003.jpg

babies blocked 004.jpg

babies blocked 005.jpg

niice!

why do you cut the tips of the leaves? Ive seen people do it, just never knew why

Its suppose to help with rooting, at least that what I've been told. Maybe THG will chime in on this.

oh, ok thats good to know. do the leaves ever grow the tip back? or does it matter

lol no the tips never grow back. i've read that it helps but can't remember why.. someone will know im sure..

Man the plant you harvested was a monster.. what was it?

slowmo77 said:
lol no the tips never grow back. i've read that it helps but can't remember why.. someone will know im sure..

Man the plant you harvested was a monster.. what was it?
Puna Budder, I started a new thread on the leave subject to get some more input.

Greetings journal junkies, 1 of my new girls has rooted and taken off, the other 2 are starting to perk up:
2-24 002.jpg
^^The one in front has gone off the last couple days

2-24 003.jpg

02-24 004.jpg
^^She is gonna be ready for bloom before I have room for her!!
2-24 005.jpg

2-24 009.jpg

:cool:
And yes, c1iping the 1eaves, promotes Root growth,

ok thanks my my :aok: it pays to ask questions!

To save some space and get another plant flowering, I moved this little one into the bloom room last night.

lil bloomer 005.jpg

lil bloomer 006.jpg

Thanks Jericho, I can always count on you to pay attention.:farm:

It's been 5 days in flower for this one
2-6-11 001.jpg

2-6-11 003.jpg

2-6-11 004.jpg

2-6-11 005.jpg
^Remember the droopy little clone, Its all perky now and starting to go off.
2-6-11 006.jpg
^Another happy little clone.

Latest posts

Back