A Combo Journal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice growing there nova. What colour ratio were the trichomes when you harvested?

BudMuncher said:
nice growing there nova. What colour ratio were the trichomes when you harvested?
Thanks Bud, I dont want to sound like a moron here but I cant really say what the ratio was, My first couple of harvests I just went 60 days as instructed by a friend then the last one I harvested after I started seeing amber. The next plant I will have to keep an eye on because I had a light timer issue that caused re-veg.http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54314

ok lol yeah always best to go by the trichome colour rather than what the packet or friend says as flowering time can vary so much depending on the set up. I like to harvest when I start seeing about 20% amber as I don't like too much of a couch lock smoke. But sometimes I've let plants go longer as they looked like they were still filling out.

She's goin' off 9 days in 12-12. I didnt do any trimming on this one before bloom.
3-8-11.jpg
I have another one ready for bloom, no room for her.

Lots of progress added another to bloom and everythings coming along nicely, when I get my infected laptop fixxed I'll post more pics.

yo partner...looking gooodd!! hope you been enjoying the weather too!!

Heres some updated photos of my grow
3-10-11 007.jpgDSCF1237.JPG3-10-11 010.jpg3-10-11 008.jpg
Flowering
3-10-11 008.jpgDSCF1222.JPGDSCF1232.JPGDSCF1236.JPG

More pics of my ladiesDSCF1271.JPGDSCF1273.JPGDSCF1273.JPG

These were taken a few days ago

DSCF1274.JPGDSCF1277.JPGDSCF1278.JPG

WOw they are really budding up now mate well done! How many weeks into flower are they??

5 weeks I'll put some up from today.....

This plant is at 50 days
DSCF1293.JPGDSCF1294.JPG

This one around 40 days
DSCF1295.JPG

DSCF1459.JPG

This one comes down next weekend

Attachments

• DSCF1460.JPG
    DSCF1460.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 30
WOW nova way to go buddy i love to see an awesome CFL grow like that!!!keep the pics comin

Latest posts

Back