a conspiracy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought so all along. Gotta be a reason it's illegal more than meets the eye.

EDIT: stoned.

Yep, Hemp could and would change a lot in the current market. Hemp instead of trees for paper, oils, fuel, hell even construction materials. but Coporate America does not want this. No waves in there big lake. so to speak.

Mutt said:
Yep, Hemp could and would change a lot in the current market. Hemp instead of trees for paper, oils, fuel, hell even construction materials. but Coporate America does not want this. No waves in there big lake. so to speak.

and food for both animals and people, and textiles (cloth) and medicine.

Cotton accoubts for over 60% of the pesticides used in the U.S. Hemp requires little or no pesticides, and recent advances in the processing of hemp produces a cloth just as soft as cotton but lasts longer.
Back in the 30's, Henry Ford made a car that was built out of primarily hemp, and ran on hemp oil.

Groups that make $$$ off of pot remaining illegal (the courts, lawyers/judges, cops, prison guards, the textile, chemical and phamicutical companies, breweries, among others) contribute millions of $$/year to anti-pot politicians.
I'd post something on how to combat this but we're not allowed to talk about politics at this site.

Something needs to change, but it wont. They would have to let out a lot of prisoners and they will never admit to being wrong. I saw a commercial that said a girl got high, got stupid, got aids. That is insane.

Latest posts

Back