A day of waiting, and how to pass the time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba

Reaction score
I have several deliveries today which I am MOST anxious for. First (and one delivery I must be present for) is my beloved Glock 17, now on it's way home from surgery by Wilson Combat.
I had them hand fit a Match barrel to that pistol that is supposed to make it .25" accurate (in a clamp) at some ridiculous range. 50 ft, 50 yards? whatever Bullseye shooter's use. Of course it will not be anywhere close to that accurate when only clamped in my hands!

Second, another Mars-Hydro SP-3000 is to be delivered, just love this light. It produces the best PAR pattern I have seen in a 2x4, and as Cocoforcannabis said, 2 of these lights in a 4x4 were the best they had seen, is even better! I agree it's a great light at 399, and Cocoforcannabis has a discount code...so if you wait for them to put it on sale, you can get them for just over 300. Ultimate test will be 2 of those lights vs 600 watt Hortilux HPS in 4x4. Can't wait to enjoy the results. Win Win!

And, my new glasses arrived at the optical shop. That one will have to wait, can't miss any of these! So, heating up the favorite bong, grill etc. firing up a nice PASS designed Class A power amp and selecting some vinyl. Looks stormy outside, so no bike riding.

Bubba

@Bubba Looking forward to a journal using those lights. I'm under 3 Mars Hydro TS1000s in my 3x3 right now. Next grow will be 4 Mars Hydro TS1000s in a 4x4. I'm loving these little lights!

Yes, for what started out as a budget lighting outfit, they have stepped up their game for the home grower. I have used SP-3000 before, love them and would like two more. Look at reviews on Cocoforcannabis...I believe they reviewed the TS 1000 and 2000 IIRC.

bubba

@Bubba Looking forward to a journal using those lights. I'm under 3 Mars Hydro TS1000s in my 3x3 right now. Next grow will be 4 Mars Hydro TS1000s in a 4x4. I'm loving these little lights!
I used the same tactic previously to good effect. Multiple lights (around 100-150 watts from wall) Arrays work well and have flexibility for moving around and to other tents and uses. I like 2x4 and 4x4 because I can use all my same lights in both, just 1/2 as much as 4x4.

I've thought of getting 2x2 or 3x3, 2 or 3 with ventilation all hooked together for some mothers. OTH, I also like a little "Off" time after
a good Grow/trim/cure session. Also like seeds.

Bubba

Those M-H 1000 lights of yours are a little better made than the 3 similar sized Phlizon panels I used in a 2x4. I can tell you that your enthusiasm is not misplaced. I'm certain you will be pleased. Arrays give the home grow guy several advantages, as you obviously know already!

Bubba

Reactions: gmo

Latest posts

Back