A Deeper Dive into Gender Neutrality in Cannabis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropical Sativa Man

Cannabis is bad BC it´s not gender-neutral
Reaction score
Being a woke, liberal donkey, as I am, I could not help but notice how appalingly offensive cannabis jargon and terminology is.

In almost every other apect of society, we have successful neutered masculinity, and it is white masculinity that perpetuates the abusive terminology in cannabis lingo.

Calling plants ¨he, she, male, or female¨ is bad enough, but these oppressive brualizers refer to bi-sexual cannabis as ¨hermies,¨ a short word for ¨hermaphorodite,¨ a word most of these cavemen can´t even spell!

What if your male plant does not identify as a male plant, and at what age does your plant get to decide if it is LGBTQ+ or two-spirited? Perhaps your ¨male plant" identifies as a maternal beaver or a sappy maple tree? Obviously, these people don´t have a clue or care about the feelings of others.

I propose we use words like ¨it¨ and ¨they¨ in place of ¨he¨ and ¨she.¨ We should use words like ¨plant,¨ and ¨specimen¨ in place of ¨male¨ and ¨female.¨ And instead of ¨hermi¨ or ¨hermaphorodite,¨ we should use words like ¨bi-sexual" and ¨two-spirited.¨

Being a woke, liberal donkey, as I am, I could not help but notice how appalingly offensive cannabis jargon and terminology is.

In almost every other apect of society, we have successful neutered masculinity, and it is white masculinity that perpetuates the abusive terminology in cannabis lingo.

Calling plants ¨he, she, male, or female¨ is bad enough, but these oppressive brualizers refer to bi-sexual cannabis as ¨hermies,¨ a short word for ¨hermaphorodite,¨ a word most of these cavemen can´t even spell!

What if your male plant does not identify as a male plant, and at what age does your plant get to decide if it is LGBTQ+ or two-spirited? Perhaps your ¨male plant" identifies as a maternal beaver or a sappy maple tree? Obviously, these people don´t have a clue or care about the feelings of others.

I propose we use words like ¨it¨ and ¨they¨ in place of ¨he¨ and ¨she.¨ We should use words like ¨plant,¨ and ¨specimen¨ in place of ¨male¨ and ¨female.¨ And instead of ¨hermi¨ or ¨hermaphorodite,¨ we should use words like ¨bi-sexual" and ¨two-spirited.¨
Actually, on 2nd thought, use a word like ¨specimen¨ is not a good idea because then, we are obectifying the plants.

get-outta-here1.gif

hey there neutral gendered person , why do you use sativa MAN in yer sig?

what is next gender neutral person , critical race theory?

get that c h I t outta here Mang!

Latest posts

Back