A Deeper Dive into Gender Neutrality in Cannabis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aw crap...ya mean the post was satire?

I feel silly now
You Can;t Handle The Truth
1630764755071.png

I overwatered my Specimen and now its hanging lower then rotten bananas hanging from my grandma's tree, What do I do now? The point does not get across to well.
I got something someone can pull, if this is a joke, fess up. I'm half way done buying tickets and putting my respect teaching tools together.....
Why is it that after hundreds of years of scientific archeology , the only prehistoric remains are all either male or female?
Dam, these tickets to Phillipines are not refundable, and now I have to unpack my "respect teaching equipment" which takes a bit....I was bringing seeds....

Bubba

Why is it that after hundreds of years of scientific archeology , the only prehistoric remains are all either male or female?
Because no matter what you cut off or add on, other than a few genetic abnormalities, you are the sex that was "Assigned to you"
at birth. Sorry, narrative all they want, changes nothing except how silly some folks can be. The Bible seems to think we are all "beautifully made" in God's image. Live it to the woke generation to "improve" on his work.

Bubba

Because no matter what you cut off or add on, other than a few genetic abnormalities, you are the sex that was "Assigned to you"
at birth. Sorry, narrative all they want, changes nothing except how silly some folks can be. The Bible seems to think we are all "beautifully made" in God's image. Live it to the woke generation to "improve" on his work.

Bubba
1630766224882.png

Bubba
Exactly. It's a jab at the ridiculousness of the ultra-woke culture of today.

Come on man. It's freedom of speech. Check the constitution.
Know your audience. For first amendment claim, you need governmental action, no? Check to whom the Constitution applies, and when it does. Last time I checked it required governmental intrusion, or someone acting under color of law...

Bubba

Know your audience. For first amendment claim, you need governmental action, no? Check to whom the Constitution applies, and when it does. Last time I checked it required governmental intrusion, or someone acting under color of law...

Bubba
Man, just go smoke some weed and chill out.

Man, just go smoke some weed and chill out.
I think you made need a little chill, you tried to smart mouth me and got slapped for being wrong. You were the one talking about the Constitution. grow up. I'm done, to the ignore button

Latest posts

Back