A Few Frosty Bud Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

time4tokin20s

Reaction score
I took some pics before I hacked the rest of this Auto White Russian down.Looked so tasty I thought Y'all might like to take a gander.

Pic 002.jpg

Pic 004.jpg

Pic 005.jpg

Pic 006.jpg

Pic 009.jpg

Pic 016.jpg

Pic 017.jpg

Pic 019.jpg

Pic 021.jpg

My auto WRs are 4 weeks old today and I hope they look that good when done. Congrats on what looks to be a great harvest. Smoke Report? (Gotta know what I am getting myself into)

So do you prefer the white russians, diesel ryders or the snow ryders?

Disco94 said:
My auto WRs are 4 weeks old today and I hope they look that good when done. Congrats on what looks to be a great harvest. Smoke Report? (Gotta know what I am getting myself into)

I chopped off the top of her for my old lady's birthday last week.I dried it fairly quickly(2 days) but it was still a strong,tasty smoke.1 hitter and you're stoned 2 and you're zoned.It could have still went another week but I wanted some dank for a certain celebration Tuesday night....
This was the runt and finished a little quicker then her sisters.They take longer then 10 weeks though.Figure Around 12 to finish.I have a Dieselryder that's a few weeks younger then some of my auto WRs but it seems to have caught up in maturity.

Weezy said:
So do you prefer the white russians, diesel ryders or the snow ryders?

The Dieselryders seemed to be a little more stinkier and tastier but the WRs seem like they might be stronger.So as of now thy're pretty equal.
They recommended 48 in dark before harvest.I've always been skeptical of this but tried it this time and the triches really did seem to get bigger.
The Snowryders are still in veg.They're a lot brighter green then the other autos so it should be interesting to watch them grow up.

Yeah I cannot wait for your results on the snow. The wr are a more couchlock stone than the diesels? I did read up on that too about the 48 hr thing(dope-seeds i believe)...I'd be hesitant about it too

stop making me drool goddammit! :p

whoops what is it with me and spelling today?!

jane_doe said:
this could be considered torcher in some parts!

man that looks real nice! you did a GREAT job! :p :)

Good thing you can't smell them then:p

Latest posts

Back