a few Popcorn pics....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fleshstain

i scored 4 seeds of this strain from a buddy of mine and wound up with 3 males and 1 female....i picked the best male of the bunch and pollinated a branch of the female to get some more seeds....here's a couple pics of my lady in full bloom....she's growing in a 4' x 2' x 6' cabinet i built....the only other female in the cab at the time is a NL x WW so i used a lot of bending and tieing to get her to fill up more space....before i finally removed all the ties she took up over half of the cabinet by herself....have used on fox farm nutes grow bid, tiger bloom, big bloom, botanicare liquid karma, and dutch master penetrator for foliar feeding....she's been in bloom for a lil over 6 weeks now and getting stankier everyday....i haven't actually smoked this strain yet so i'll let ya'll know what it's like after harvest and a lil curing in a few weeks....enjoy! (i know i will :) )

multiple tops on female....
100_0631.jpg

main top....
100_06362.jpg

one of the smaller tops....
100_0633.jpg

another of the smaller tops....
100_0602.jpg

and yet another of the smaller tops....
100_0625.jpg

some buds beneath the canopy....
100_0609.jpg

not the best pic but you can get an idea for the lower bud sites....
100_0629.jpg

my cabinet....
100_0573.jpg

That's a clean, well organized grow room man! Are both of the top fans for exhaust? I see two intake fans at the bottom.

Very nice setup. Great looking buds too man.

It looks like you're going to have a really good stash going there.

Whats up fleshstain. Your lady looks great along with your grow area. Do you have any idea what the cross of this strain is? Just curious. :D

Stoney Bud said:
That's a clean, well organized grow room man! Are both of the top fans for exhaust? I see two intake fans at the bottom.

Very nice setup. Great looking buds too man.

It looks like you're going to have a really good stash going there.

thanks for the props stoney....yes, both the fans are for exhaust....i'm eventually gonna get a 600W air cooled so i went ahead and snagged an extra fan for it....there's also two cutouts on the bottom of the sides that have a 6" x 11" a/c vent cover it with some filter to catch dust....both fan create a pretty good suction that pulls a lot of fresh air in from the bottom....

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up fleshstain. Your lady looks great along with your grow area. Do you have any idea what the cross of this strain is? Just curious. :D

thanks BG....i don't really know much about this strain at all....a friend of mine gave me the seeds and said he'd pulled 'em from some bagweed his hookup called popcorn....the strain was actually listed in the high times price list a couple months ago so i don't doubt it....just have no clue as to genetics....not sure really of how long flowering time is yet either....she's been going strong for almost 6 weeks and it looks like she's starting her 2nd growth spurt....

WOW you have some awesome buds there huh?

very nice and clean set up!!!

keep up the good work man!!!

Latest posts

Back