A few questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Witness

Reaction score
I have 12 plants going their 3 week into flowering. I feel that they all might be getting a bit to tall. They're all somewhere inbetween 2-3feet.
Will they stop growing vertically at some point or will they grow
the entire time untill the buds are ready?
Can I shock the plants by tying their main colas down a bit to prevent growth a bit? I've heard that you shouldn't stress the plants in flower...

Witness said:
I have 12 plants going their 3 week into flowering. I feel that they all might be getting a bit to tall. They're all somewhere inbetween 2-3feet.
Will they stop growing vertically at some point or will they grow
the entire time untill the buds are ready?
Can I shock the plants by tying their main colas down a bit to prevent growth a bit? I've heard that you shouldn't stress the plants in flower...
Whats up Witness. Your plants will stop stretching at some point durning flower. If you want you can take some string and tie it to the top and bend it over to keep the light from burning your plants. Just be sure when and if you bend the stem to do it very careful so you don't snap the stem.

95% of all vertical growth takes place during the 1st 3 weeks/veg (except for some pure sativa's).

After 3 weeks the plants concentrate on making buds/resin.

I found if you cool your light with an air sytem or just a fan blowing at your light you can get HPS pretty close and not have your plants stretch, in my grow i keep the hps pretty close and my plant hasnt grown mush more than 3/4 of an inch since flowering im also about 4 weeks into flower

Latest posts

Back