a few questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chroniclink

Reaction score
ok so i'm pretty new to smoking and i have some questions

1) i just got a glass pipe, how am i supposed to clean it and how often should i?

2) i read some scary shit about people having bad trips or experiences off of marijuana, so bad that they see and hear stuff weeks after they smoked, is any of this true? this sounds more like acid than weed to me

thats all for now

chroniclink said:
ok so i'm pretty new to smoking and i have some questions

1) i just got a glass pipe, how am i supposed to clean it and how often should i?

2) i read some scary shit about people having bad trips or experiences off of marijuana, so bad that they see and hear stuff weeks after they smoked, is any of this true? this sounds more like acid than weed to me

thats all for now

That is more of a personal choice. Most people rarley clean their pipe, or like me not at all. The smell can become pretty overpowering though. When I started, I also got a glass pipe, their great! Since I have yet to clean my pipe I cant help you their, but you probibly dont have to worry about that for a while. Just dont use water! Plain water will just make it reek worse!
In terms of a bad trip, its mostly **. If your weed has something in it such as PCP you could have a bad trip. Mostly weed is never laced though, theirs no point in someone lacing it to begin with, it just costs them money. Hearing stuff for weeks is pretty crazy, I have never talked to anyone with an experince like that. More likely one could have an allergic reaction, which is far more of a risk than bad weed. Just know your dealer, or grow yourself to avoid bad weed.
Happy smoking!

Weed will affect different people different ways. Some folks get paranoid, somev may trip out, some may just got to bed. Some people allready have something going on mentally or perhaps chemically that can cause some static but it's few and far between.
I'm with DW, I rarely clean my pieces, only once they get so clogged I have to.

Every coupla months I let my glass piece sit in a glassful of rubbing alcohol overnight.
The next morning the alcohol is almost black and has stuff floating around in it so I'm always glad I did.

I have seen a few "first-timers" kinda freak out when really baked. Like this one girl who thought her ears were on fire, a guy who was convinced his feet were wet, and a girl who felt like she was rising in the air ("Oh my god hold me down hold me down").
These people don't get invited back.

Really, way to ruin a good time, cryin' about floating, most of us smoke and smoke trying to fly!
Don't worry about it chronic, if anything happens, then ya deal with it, like I said, few and far between.

they are some crazy stories, never had anything like that happen to me or my friends, they would certainly not be invited back, but i found that if you boil your glass pipe in regular water:not to hot" the resin comes straight off. I also bought some bong bopil at my local head shop called "jamaic it clean" "rasta la vista scum" it smells like windex but does the job. good luck man

Latest posts

Back