A fresh start (skunk seeds) and a few oldies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys...can anyone look at these close ups of my girls flowering and give me an idea of how long till harvest>>?
thanks
also interested in anything that can accelerate the process, id really like to give bud for xmas , or new years, but it doesnt appear to be going very fast....im still on a 12 hour clock after 4 weeks...isnt it moving slow??
herbie

100_0745.jpg

IMG00011.jpg

IMG00009.jpg

IMG00008.jpg

IMG00007.jpg

IMG00006.jpg

well i cant see them flowering can you get a better pick nice job man

Whats up HLB. Have you ever gone inside your grow room and turned the light off to see if any light is getting in when lights are out? Your buds should be bigger IMHO at 4 weeks into flower. Check for light leaks my friend this could be why your plants are growing so slow. ;)

droopy leaves that look well /healthy are an indication of underwatering.:(

just water until it runs out of pot bottom then lift up to get an indication of the wet weight...then when soil looks dry on surface/top lift pot if light water if heavy wait until light.....:rolleyes:

its better to underwater than overwater as a rule of thumb;) .

ps 4 weeks in and showing pistil growth more in line with 5-7 days flowering:eek:

anyway check for light leaks may be the cause and if you do have leaks then possibility of hermies is high.....:(

another thing dude i would not place any babies under a 1000w even if it was 10ft away its to much light intensity far to soon for babies:eek:

just allow flous to vegg until say 3-4th set of leaves/internodes.:aok:

good luck dude

pkj:peace:

To echo parkingjoe, when and how much do you water? Also, like TBG, I'm wondering if there's some way that light has gotten in at night??? Because for 4 weeks of flower, you are severely behind. There has to be light getting in somehow.....are you checking on them after the lights go out? Do you ever turn a light on "just for a second" or something? If either, stop immediately. I'd also get another fan in there to move some air, looks like the plants could stand to be a little stronger, and when you do start getting buds, you don't want any chance of them molding!

Happy Holidays and new year to all Passionate growers, the brothers grunt, and
all the helpful moderators and growers that have helped my up my game 1000 per cent in the last 6 months...now the third crop is in the caccoon just peeking out bubbleweed and another medical omarion strain. i think these are the best
bud pics ive gotten so far...as always , i humbly look forward to any comments or criticism. all the best to everyone for the next year...hopefully this will be the year the war stops....and more states pass favorable legislation for all of us...:cool:

100_0796.jpg

100_0821.jpg

100_0820.jpg

100_0793.jpg

100_0788.jpg

100_0815.jpg

100_0829.jpg

100_0828.jpg

100_0827.jpg

100_0827_1.jpg

Aloha Brothers grunt, i managed to take some close ups of the buds...im interested to know what is the right stage to pull them, i can see little bits of resin fluff starting to form on a few leaves, but has not covered all of them. when can you tell they are ready? when they are all covered with the trichromes?
herbie

100_0893.jpg

100_0887.jpg

100_0885.jpg

100_0869.jpg

100_0863.jpg

Whats up HLB. Man by the looks of the ladies they are Sativa. If so you have a ways to go because they usually take 10 weeks or longer to flower.

Hola to the Brothers Grunt, Hick, and all fellow weed lovers...here are my most recent bud pics, tried to get em as close up as poss...lemme know what you think BROS in terms of harvest, you can see the skunk are catchin up to northern lights really fast, skunk is in week 3, northern is in like week 9.
HLB

100_0966.jpg

100_0961.jpg

100_0960.jpg

100_0953.jpg

100_0950.jpg

100_0948.jpg

100_0931.jpg

100_0921.jpg

100_0894.jpg

100_0893.jpg

HLB they are looking great. Do you have a Radio Shack near you? If so what ya need to get is one of their small hand held microscopes. They cost like $10. Here is a pic of one i found on the net.

30XMicroscope_big.gif

Latest posts

Back