a good companion for aurora indica?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budculese

Reaction score
any suggestions as to what would be a good complement to the aurora beans i just got? i want to have 2 kinds growing(you know the same smoke can get old) it should be short like the aurora preferably. thank you for any input

I like to grow an up high plant with my aurora and other heavy indicas. Maybe something like a speed queen from mandala. I am growing some alaskan ice from greenhouse seeds to use as an up high to go with my heavy indicas. It is just starting to flower though and it will take a long time. Speed queen was much faster to finish and a smile high.

I haven't found my Aurora Indicas to be short! Mine are huge, and that's without stretch. The leaves are the size of a saucer. The males were twice the size of the females, (good information for me--the males started out that way too--just BIG and grew like wildfire, made the females look like runts.)
I had to LST and supercrop my Ai's heavily. So now instead of tall, they are fat and wide. Great plants, hardy, hearty, lush. Good luck with yours!

For a complementary grow, I have Hawaiians and Wizards growing--both very old indica strains. Grow very similar to AI's--broad leaves, stout and not much stretch.

Good luck on your grow! I'll be watching. Love the AI's so far!!!

My AK48 is pretty opposite of my AI, high wise

body high with the AI and head high with the AK48

AK48xAI = heaven haha

but any sativa type high would be nice

Latest posts

Back