A great Fathers Day Gift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

It's Fathers Day in the U.S., Fathers get gifts, cards etc. from there kids, this year I got plywood, I couldn't be happier, I'm remodeling the interior of my aluminum boat, new floorboards, seats,hatch's, covers, the works, I bought the boat new in 94, I wore it out fishing. I'm also haveing some leaks fixed, couple of welds broke from impact of running aground at 25 miles a hour. The kids call the boat the USS COLLANDER,

I got golf balls from the boys, and the daughter bought me some big ole fat steaks, sweet corn, potatoes, and even grilled it all for me while I kicked back. (shes my favorite)
Then the best gift of all. They left.

Now Im hammering Gatorade in preparation of what me woman wants to give to me.
So basically. I got wood too! :laugh:

Happy Fathers Day to all you pops out there.

Got me a custom made flask, a hand painted and glazed coffee mug by my oldest, which is 5 TODAY! Best fathers day present ever! My oldest's birthday. She rules. Well, they both do, but this is her day :) And it makes the fathers day celebration that much more awesome!

Toaster Oven here...only reason they got it for me, was our toaster went down and they love bagels with my House Smoked Salmon...No, you can't get high on it...strictly for eating;)

UCanDoIt said:
Toaster Oven here...only reason they got it for me, was our toaster went down and they love bagels with my House Smoked Salmon...No, you can't get high on it...strictly for eating;)

A friend gave me some smoked trout today, salmon sized trout from rufus woods lake on the columbia river, 8 lb.er I mix it with Mayo and some other stuff and make (salmon Dip) with trout.

my fathers day was happy and sad at the same time,,,,,,,,god bless

How cool irish, very cool truck, I've got a 54 cal. black powder, got a kit for christmas in 78, its a Thompson. I love shooting, we have a rule in our circle, the guns get put away when the liquor starts to flow. Thats just the way gramps and pops were, and hopefully my grandkids follow the same family rule,

Well i got a card which is more than i wanted as its a monopoly to waste peoples cash.
What next birthdays xmas.
Lol
T4

Latest posts

Back