A Growers Journal, yooper style.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yooper420

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Eighteen seeds took the dirt dive yesterday afternoon. Here`s the aftermath for your enjoyment. Searched through my small collection and here`s what I come up with.
Dr. Grinspoon, only one feminized seed left.
Ghost Train Haze #9, from Rare Dankness, 4 of them.
Ghost Train Haze #9 x Ghost Train Haze #9, 4 of these. I pollinated one bud and branch last grow and got 68 seeds.
Vale' Vale' by Rare Dankness, 5 seeds. These were freebies when I bought the GTH.
Forest Fire from Cabin Fever Seed breeders, got 4 of them.

Using my favorite medium, Sunshine Mix #4.
Nutes, undecided yet.

Artificial Sun,
Using 2 Advanced Diamond Series 300 LED`s
Using 1 on blue phase only to sprout with.

Dr. Grinspoon.
By Barney`s Farm.
Feminized heirloom sativa.
Flowering time is 95-100 days.
THC is 25%

Ghost Train Haze #9.
By Rare Dankness.
OG Kush (poison cut) x Neville`s Wreck.
Sativa...70% which leaves 30% Indica.
Flowering time is 65-85 days.
Potency...High.
Yield...High.

Ghost Train Haze (my seeds)
Ghost Train Haze x Ghost Train Haze.

Vale' Vale'.
By Rare Dankness.
Green Crack x Neville`s Wreck.
Flowering time is 70+ days.
Yield is above average.

Forest Fire.
By Cabin Fever Seed Breeders.
Headband BX male (now known as Yeti OG) x Nor Cal Fire OG
Mostly Indica.
Flowering time is 56 days to 9.5 weeks.

Took some pictures, let`s see what we got.
Would not load my pictures, got message to contact admin. Gonna post this before I loose it.

Last edited:
Keep trying with the pic's. Sounds like an awesome lineup Yooper... I will be watching and learning. Thanks for starting a journal...

More than likely your image exceeds the forums size (dimensions / file size)

Sticking around to see what can be seen :aok:

How do you contact admin to inform him what happened like the message said to do. Tried a private message, but no go. Not a good way to start off, already a PITA.

Keep trying with the pic's. Sounds like an awesome lineup Yooper... I will be watching and learning. Thanks for starting a journal...

Tried again, but get the same message to contact admin.

I size my pic's to 30 % does that help you? What is happening when you try to post? Sorry for your frustration.

lol! :)

What are you taking your pics with? Most likely they are too large (I resize to 1200 x 800 or 800 x 1200 depends on wide or tall pic) and I don't allow my pics to export past 488k in size.

If you're not sure, here's a website to easily pic resize: http://www.resizemypicture.com/

Go there, Choose File, then click the small link that says "Specify your own height and width", then enter width and height. If it's a tall pic then do 800 x 1200.. if it's a wide pic, do 1200 x 800. (This is how many pixels wide or tall the image is. Pixels are "computer measurement for dimension"... like inches)

I think since the site was taken over by techadmin, the pic sizes have been increased. Actually I'm quite positive, but I still like to stick to those dimensions listed above. :aok:

When I tried to post pictures it all seemed like usual. Walked away for a minute and when I got back there was a message to contact admin because something was missing. Tried again, same thing. Could not send a private message to admin.

It is the site, i am having the same trouble.. not loading.. (ha) we load. Anyway, i just posted a long reply and hit send and lost it... i hate that too! seems like the site is very slow.

lol! :)

What are you taking your pics with? Most likely they are too large (I resize to 1200 x 800 or 800 x 1200 depends on wide or tall pic) and I don't allow my pics to export past 488k in size.

If you're not sure, here's a website to easily pic resize: http://www.resizemypicture.com/

Go there, Choose File, then click the small link that says "Specify your own height and width", then enter width and height. If it's a tall pic then do 800 x 1200.. if it's a wide pic, do 1200 x 800. (This is how many pixels wide or tall the image is. Pixels are "computer measurement for dimension"... like inches)

I think since the site was taken over by techadmin, the pic sizes have been increased. Actually I'm quite positive, but I still like to stick to those dimensions listed above. :aok:

??????????? computer illiterate here. No trouble posting pictures before

Well Yooper, you've been posting here for awhile.. so don't say you're computer illiterate. That's just a lazy way of saying "I don't want to learn something" :aok: lol

Most of the details are there, but alas, if you've not had trouble posting in the past and you've not changed anything (camera, upload method, anything you can think) then yeah, I'm not entirely sure what's going on either. :(

Hope you get this sorted! :)

Thanks Doc and Rosebud, but I am computer illiterate as I am self taught and do not understand the terms and language. I try, but when it gets technical I`m lost.

Color Codes :
Red/Yellow...Dr. Grinspoon
Green...Ghost Train Haze #9 by Rare Dankness
Red...Ghost Train Haze #9 by me
Blue...Forest Fire
Yellow...Vale' Vale'

That was my next step... color code my stuff. Currently, I use clothes pins and label them.

Lookin' good, let's see this take off now! :D

What a great grow area!!!! Love it.. Stealth and clean and nice. Thanks for posting that, sorry you had trouble.

Doc and Rose, Thanks for stopping by and helping me out.

Awesome yooper I knew you could do it! Nothing a couple bowls couldn't fix EH.
I will be watching your grow and giving you positive vibes bro.
You a big fan of the dankness gear?

I bought the GTH at the cup last summer and the Vale' Vale' were freebies. The others were left from previous grows.

Stank,
the cup is the 22 & 23 of August. Bozzo found out, no tickets yet

Woohoo yoop you da ****. Awesome growing area, i hope some day to build my barn and make my own sets of grow-spaces, love the tent but sure would like to design and build my own area. I'm envious....well I'm here for the show too :)

Latest posts

Back