a guy i used to know...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spook313

Reaction score
a post from highboy666 reminded me of something...

a few years ago, i knew a guy named tick. tick always had weed. always. he didn't always have the best quality, but you could get an lb off of him for about $500. and in detroit (where i'm from), that's a great price. i've seen people pay over $1,000 for an lb of shwag shit around here. i became pretty good friends with this guy, being that i know a lot of people who buy a lot of weed at a time. after knowing him for awhile, i realized that he didn't ever talk about who he got his stuff from and would never tell me what he paid for any of it.

one night, he finally explained his whole operation to me. every year (in between march and may), he would drive down i-75 (a highway) and would sprinkle thousands of seeds on the ground. every "x" amount of miles, he would pull to the side of the road, find a patch of grass/trees/whatever and would throw a few 100 seeds around. he would write down where he did this, and would leave. he wouldn't go back to any of these spots until it's time to harvest his plants.

once it's time to harvest his plants, he'd wait 'til late and night and then drive back to all of these spots, grab the plants, throw them in the bed of his truck and leave.

then he would dry and cure them, and bury what he didn't think he could sell that month. every month, he would dig up a what he needed, and would go sell it.

unfortunately, tick moved down south (and so did his prices), but i still like his idea. has anyone else heard of something like this or know someone who has done it?

Wouldn't it be kinda hard for the plant to survive and have no attention being paid to it all that time. So, your say'n that he wouldn't even go back till the day of harvest, how many months was that? What did he yeild?

Look at this plants wear here before people wear and they had to fend
for them self so yes they could survive by them selfs exspecaily if you throw
100 seed around i used to smoke behind my house and always threw my seeds
on the ground and every now and again i would see 1 or 2 grownin but I killed
them simply cuz i lived in a city not in the woods like i do now.

sounds like overgrow with a profit. good idea really.

Now I might be incorrect, So correct me if I'm wrong. But, the Marijuana plant did survive by it's self only in it's respective areas like southern mexico or the 38th parallel which in mexico is "Sinaloa". Plus the marijuna strian most common is Sativa which only flourishes in equatorial climates such as Mexico, Thialand, Colombia, Jamaica. Now Indica is far from it's home too, It's native land are in southern asia and the Indian Subcontinent like Afghanistan, Pakastan, India, Tibet, Nepal. So, wen you say the survries on their own it's kinda hard to grasp the idea that Mj grows by it's self just by throwing seeds and never tending o them. That why i dont think that MJ can survive by it's self. Oh, And the sativa \ Mexico thing... It's not native there too, I think spain introduced bud to mexico.
Kindbud said:
Look at this plants wear here before people wear and they had to fend
for them self so yes they could survive by them selfs exspecaily if you throw
100 seed around i used to smoke behind my house and always threw my seeds
on the ground and every now and again i would see 1 or 2 grownin but I killed
them simply cuz i lived in a city not in the woods like i do now.

"Ditch weed"...the plague of many a mid-west grower.

well i did the same only threw rooted clones into a disused farmhouse cowsged and used to go on my daily 5 mile cross country run and check them out.

now the downside.

i planted them at 12" tall and 6 weeks later had grown taller then myself being 6' tall thats ome growing.so i keep checking and they are sativas tall spindly and full of buds.

so i dont check for two days and fuk me it snowed on second day and by the time i got to them they were moldy as *uk.

shit i nearly cried.......

no tending to whatsoever and i live in the u.k. just freak snow in whatever month it was.....

pkj

I say b.s.
For one thing, the "wild weed" would be heavily pollinated
Secondly, In all my 40 years of hiking and growing I've only see plants twice grow "wild" to adulthood..
I'm not talking about a back yard or park where the soil is good and it gets watered by sprinklers, etc.
Marijuana--I'm talking about good marijuana--grows nowhere in the world "wild". Hemp does, not pot.
Marijuana became seperate from hemp because of man. Carl Sagan opined that high THC hemp/marijuana was mankind's first cultivated plant.
Marijuana evolved with mankinds help (just as corn and all grains). People planted the largest corn kernals to get the corn we know to-day (chances are we wouldn't recognize it in it's original form), and the most potent hemp.

And burying pot? What, just burying the plants or in plastic bags?
Either way, it'd be ruined, as in rotten.

You should hear some of the stories I used to tell people to explain why I always had pot.

gamjaguru you need to mix with people more dude dont just dismiss peoples claims as bullshit when you have nothing to back up what you state except some tin god hero worshipping shit.

(QUOTE) he didn't always have the best quality, but you could get an lb off of him for about $500.

yeh i did do what i said but i did plant said plants into 150 litres of fresh multi compost which by my method of growing was self watering as in holes in a clear plastic sheet stapled to the roof trusses when it rained it watered plants, i did my daily run past to check on their needs which were none until their demise.

this was the main reason it went moldy,snowfall made the plastic cave in thus drenching/covering the plants with a mound of snow in freezing conditions.

pkj

"dont just dismiss peoples claims as bullshit when you have nothing to back up what you state except some tin god hero worshipping shit. "

I don't know what you mean by "tin god hero worshipping shit." Have you been smoking laced weed?

What I have that backs up my opinion is 40 years experience in growing marijuana.
With all these plants growing all together, how did you keep the males from heavily pollinating the females?

And I wasn't responding to you in the first place, my response was to the OP. What someone told the OP sounds like b.s.

i kept them from being pollinated by males by planting females only.

tin god worship.its like worshiping some worthless overpaid athelete footballer.lol

not my thing plenty do.... i dont.

10+ years growing experience and ive broken every rule and had results so no outdated book by jeorge jervantes or ed rothenthal or whoever can tell me different.ive done what ya cannot.....

gg i know you were responding to OP i was just backing OP up..

i dont smoke laced anything just my own home grown skunk..

lets kiss and make up GG

CHILL.....

pkj

Latest posts

Back