A journey through space and time - Multiple Species

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All 3 tents are 4x4, granted my two Sun Huts are 54"x54" (so a little over 4.5ft x 4.5ft.. love Sun Huts!)

My PH with my JJ is running solid! I hardly ever have to PH! I pretty much just have to PH it all when I mix it up, and it floats across the spectrum slowly. It will hit around 5.5 - 5.6 when I mix it up.. I bring it up to 5.7-5.9 area. It's held 5.9 for almost a week now. I actually find it exceedingly easy to deal with the PH. You need to realize, I've done 3 entire grows with Xnutrients line of nutes, which are perfectly PH buffered and I never really had to PH that. So I was cautious going into a more "advanced" nutrient, and I'm surely glad I did. I was positive I was going with GH or Dutch Masters Gold line after Xnutes, but Hushpuppy has gotten me off the beaten path, and the grass is sure greener on this side! :D

Thanks for saying I have my tents really dialed in.. I appreciate the comment there, truly. I've been spending since March figuring out what "dialing in" could mean beyond setting it all up initially... now I understand, and I'm still dialing, lol!

Thanks for checking in Sin! I hope more users come in and see the pic updates and give their thoughts as well. :D

:ciao: Dr..

Your Tents are Banging My Man:lama:

Never understood the Thread name with Universe and All:rofl:..But glad I Did...Not much time these Days..With a few tents ..do you run Perpetual?...I see the young-ins are at different stages...Im not a Hydro Guy so My addvice on anything would be to Ask The Hushpup or TheHempGodess..Only thing I use those buckets for now ..wash Dirty HAnds:p...I do like the cleanness of hydro...Keep Banging those Girls Man..they put ut every time:hubba:

:48:

@4u: Thanks for saying my tents are bangin'! :D Really dug that comment coming from you! I'm working on some sort of perpetual. I'm aiming for every 4 weeks. Two flowering tents giving me something staggered by 4 weeks.. 1 veg tent providing for them. As for the advice, I've talked a lot with Hushpuppy.. and THG has checked in from time to time. Would be curious her thoughts on everything at this stage surely.

@TOA: What's UuuuuP!? :D Glad to see you checking in, thanks for stopping by!

@7Greeneyes: LOL! That's a great comment, really! I'm glad you enjoyed!

Thanks everyone for swinging through, both those who've posted and those not replying. I really do appreciate everyone checking things out. These hydro things that I'm starting.. I'm just really hooked. I can't see any other way to do it. I mean, maybe organic with realllly big pots would be the only other thing that would compare? I just think the growth health and rate is so vigorous and astonishing with hydro!! I'm sold!

Tonight, I'm emptying out my 40gal system, and putting back JUST water and running the system for 24 hours, while tomorrow night .. re-draining and resetting with 30+ gallons of solution (haven't decided how much I want to put back yet)

Also, I'll be resetting my DWC buckets tonight. They are all doing phenomenal, in all 3 tents. Just so happy right now :D

And the flush starts... cleaned out tanks of old solution. Wiped down main rez tank massively, and put some 6.4 PH'd water in there. 25 gallons, and will do a 24 hour flush, then empty and refill with 40 gallons of nute soup. I'll also clean out the DWC buckets tomorrow and redo those.

Work work :)

Very nice there Dr.....also nice setup...

when do you expect them to be finished?.....

hey green is your still dialed in looking good

Thanks greenjoe :aok:

My auto is going to be pulled this Saturday I believe, and the rest have another 4-6 weeks to go :)

@Sin: Thank you!! I'm starting to pride myself in my setup whereas when I first started doing this I was just humbled and ignorant to many things. :)

Spent a few hours up in my garden last night, and did loads of training on one of the flowering tents and in the veg tent. In the veg tent, I bent / snapped / tied down EVERYTHING! I'm attempting to see how long I can keep 13 plants in the one space, and keep them trimmed properly. I have no idea how this experiment is going to work out, but I'm basically being a weed wacker lol

Reason being.. space and time! Trying to get into a 4 week stagger and this is just plain old interesting.....mostly because I can't bring it to myself to throw away a perfectly good female!!

Hey Brother Green :ciao: You have already come a long way from when you started this particular venture. And you thought it was going to be hard to get your brain around that :hubba: You will quickly get the hang of scheduling and "mowing the grass as needed". :D It takes about 9-12 months to get the cycling harvests worked out so that everything works like clockwork. Doing just 2 flowering spaces and scheduling is significantly easier than 3 or 4, but at the same time, it has its headaches too.

In time you will get it worked out so that the cuttings will have the right length of time to root and veg before going to flower. I had to bang my head, mow the grass, and murder happy little plants before I got the schedule down. Then everything flowed great until I had a problem with some of the strains not wanting to root within the allotted time :hairpull:

By the way, its time for some pics of the girls :)

Week 4 for both flowering tents... you can tell which I had in hydro all along and which was soilless only till 2 weeks ago! :eek:

4th pic you can see where I had some bleaching going on, so I tied it over a bit. Which worked awesome anyways because it opened up a TON of quality nodes!

Take note of the Northern Lights x Big Bud auto that is coming down Saturday. Mmm, mmm, frosty! :)

Week4update (1 of 15).jpg

Week4update (2 of 15).jpg

Week4update (3 of 15).jpg

Week4updatemore (1 of 2).jpg

Week4update (5 of 15).jpg

Week4update (14 of 15).jpg

Week4update (6 of 15).jpg

Week4update (7 of 15).jpg

Week4update (8 of 15).jpg

Week4update (9 of 15).jpg

Week4updatTall (1 of 2).jpg

Week4updatTall (2 of 2).jpg

And here's the veg station. It has 13 clones of the strains above, and 1 Northern Lights Blue AUTO... yes... it's packed. I've been massively Super cropping / topping(fim) / LSTing and bending and.. man.. everything to keep this veg stuff down another 5-7 weeks!

Week4updatemore2 (1 of 1).jpg

Week4update (12 of 15).jpg

Week4update (11 of 15).jpg

Week4update (13 of 15).jpg

Wow Dr.GF, your plants are looking fantastic!
Would you mind sharing what camera you are using because your pictures are amazing?
Your going to have your hands full harvest time!

Latest posts

Back