A Larry, Satori, Buku, plus freebies grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dman1234

Reaction score
Ok its been a real long time but im up and running.

Last week i soaked 25 seeds and i now have 23 above ground.

8 Satori (soaked 10 and lost 2)
5 Larry
4 Buku Fem. (Burmese Kush)
And the freebies.
1 Underdog fem
1 hippy killer fem
1 killawatt fem
1 cheese fem
1 Apple jack fem
1 Sour Diesel fem

A boring seedling pic to come soon.

Sweet....I am in. What size grow you running? Sounds big.

Green Mojo. ♫♫♫

Thanks HL, i will keep some in a 4x5 room, some will go outside and some will be given to my sister for her yearly OD garden. its good to be getting my hands dirty again.

Welcome back to the dirt.... Looks like a stellar line up. I do love the buku. So nice to see you back Dman... you were missed.

Good to see you back and growing. You have some great strains there.

Hello there, in for this too, love the sour D, interested in those lil Larry's too. Good grow to you.

thanks folks, i have grown buku and satori once before and loved them, i have prob grown 75 or 80 Larry so thats why i chose those 3 strans.
the others are freebies but the diesel and the cheese have my interest.

Good to see you around Dman, it's been a few years ..i'll be keeping an eye on this one, sounds like a killer line up :icon_smile:

Ok so we have 15 in the ground, guerilla style,

9 of the 24 were gifted to friends and i have 15 in 3 different plots. a few still need to be sexed, i hope to bring back pics after my next visit to see them.

Dman...! What up brosef? Hope all is well. Good to see you back around these parts my friend. Greenest of Mojo.

Things are good or atleast getting there HL. Had to go outdoors this year for the first time in awhile, so many uncontrolable variables outdoors, wish me luck.

Hows it looking Dman? How's the girls? Didn't realize you went outdoors till I just caught up. Green mojo dude

Thanks Stone, Rose and HL.

I havent been back to see anything yet but i have time still before any males are dangerous,, out of the 15 four are fem. so there are 11 to sex in the next week or two. 5-6 girls out of the 11 would give me 9 or 10 female plants in total and i would be happy.

Anxious to see pics of you outdoor satori's.

Hope things have been sexing nicely for you :)

Latest posts

Back