1. Bud of the Month: moontang by bodhi grown by Smackaddict
    Dismiss Notice

A List Of Seedbanks To Buy From Or Not To Buy From With Ratings

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seedbanks' started by THE BROTHER'S GRUNT, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Nov 28, 2016 #281

mngrower

mngrower

mngrower

don't the sativa strains grow fairly tall though? in the winter I am limited to 72 inches of height but in the summer I own over 200 acres of woodlands I can plant in

2. Jan 13, 2017 #282

grass hopper

grass hopper

grass hopper

my 2 cents. buying from single seed centre for 8 to 10 years. only purchased fems from them. orders are reliable. seed germ rate 75% to 80%. i did get 1 pack of 10 FREE seeds where NONE germinated!! i contacted sngl seed as well as the manuf. they sent me 10 fresh replacements. i ordered also from herbies and elev8 which both had BETTER germ rates but NOW NEITHER ONE TAKES CREDIT CARDS ANYMORE. Been waiting a long time for an elev8 order to get here. getting nervous as i sent them cash, tracked envelope. calling them every other day now. 3 weeks is too long where they have already been paid.

3. Jan 17, 2017 #283

Dan789

Dan789

Dan789

I just bought these from Southern Oregon seeds, haven't seen any comments on them yet, but the transaction was smooth. Needed recommendation and as a first time buyer,needed to send mo.
    After my present grow is finished I'll pop a few of these and see what happens:vap-leafy_wave:

IMG_0052.jpg

4. Aug 7, 2017 #284

Rosebud

Rosebud

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer Staff Member Admin Moderator

5. Sep 8, 2018 #285

Jeff1

Jeff1

Jeff1

Anyone tried that site ?

6. Sep 12, 2018 #286

Alasgun

Alasgun

Alasgun

life's good Today!

The Machinist
    Thanks Rosebud for the update. Ive wanted to bring some Short genetics into the library for some time and was able to do so after settling on Sensible seeds. Id tried them one other time and lost patience trying to get them paid, worked without a hitch this time so now i wait and see how it works out.
    Paying with an Amazon gift card was quite easy on my end even though im puzzled at how they are able to redeem them over there. Kinda, sorta looks like it could be interpreted as money laundering?

Rosebud likes this.
  7. Sep 12, 2018 #287

sopappy

sopappy

sopappy

all that information but no way to filtre for location? is there a way to only see Canadian sources... I'm not big on cross border shopping with a 5o cent dollar