1. Bud of the Month: Squish / No name plant
    Dismiss Notice

A List Of Seedbanks To Buy From Or Not To Buy From With Ratings

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seedbanks' started by THE BROTHER'S GRUNT, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Nov 28, 2016 #281

mngrower

mngrower

mngrower

don't the sativa strains grow fairly tall though? in the winter I am limited to 72 inches of height but in the summer I own over 200 acres of woodlands I can plant in

2. Jan 13, 2017 #282

grass hopper

grass hopper

grass hopper

my 2 cents. buying from single seed centre for 8 to 10 years. only purchased fems from them. orders are reliable. seed germ rate 75% to 80%. i did get 1 pack of 10 FREE seeds where NONE germinated!! i contacted sngl seed as well as the manuf. they sent me 10 fresh replacements. i ordered also from herbies and elev8 which both had BETTER germ rates but NOW NEITHER ONE TAKES CREDIT CARDS ANYMORE. Been waiting a long time for an elev8 order to get here. getting nervous as i sent them cash, tracked envelope. calling them every other day now. 3 weeks is too long where they have already been paid.

3. Jan 17, 2017 #283

Dan789

Dan789

Dan789

I just bought these from Southern Oregon seeds, haven't seen any comments on them yet, but the transaction was smooth. Needed recommendation and as a first time buyer,needed to send mo.
    After my present grow is finished I'll pop a few of these and see what happens:vap-leafy_wave:

IMG_0052.jpg

4. Aug 7, 2017 #284

Rosebud

Rosebud

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer Staff Member Admin Moderator