A List Of Seedbanks To Buy From Or Not To Buy From With Ratings

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't the sativa strains grow fairly tall though? in the winter I am limited to 72 inches of height but in the summer I own over 200 acres of woodlands I can plant in

my 2 cents. buying from single seed centre for 8 to 10 years. only purchased fems from them. orders are reliable. seed germ rate 75% to 80%. i did get 1 pack of 10 FREE seeds where NONE germinated!! i contacted sngl seed as well as the manuf. they sent me 10 fresh replacements. i ordered also from herbies and elev8 which both had BETTER germ rates but NOW NEITHER ONE TAKES CREDIT CARDS ANYMORE. Been waiting a long time for an elev8 order to get here. getting nervous as i sent them cash, tracked envelope. calling them every other day now. 3 weeks is too long where they have already been paid.

I just bought these from Southern Oregon seeds, haven't seen any comments on them yet, but the transaction was smooth. Needed recommendation and as a first time buyer,needed to send mo.
After my present grow is finished I'll pop a few of these and see what happens:vap-leafy_wave:

View attachment IMG_0052.jpg

Thanks Rosebud for the update. Ive wanted to bring some Short genetics into the library for some time and was able to do so after settling on Sensible seeds. Id tried them one other time and lost patience trying to get them paid, worked without a hitch this time so now i wait and see how it works out.
Paying with an Amazon gift card was quite easy on my end even though im puzzled at how they are able to redeem them over there. Kinda, sorta looks like it could be interpreted as money laundering?

all that information but no way to filtre for location? is there a way to only see Canadian sources... I'm not big on cross border shopping with a 5o cent dollar

Check that site i posted the video above. They are from canada and there's a bunch of canadian on there (though most people are from the states as usual). I did a few trades and it went well

Kind of an old post to be pinned. With all the new laws in USA. Their should be a list for all the USA banks separated from the UK and other European ones.

I have bought 2 times from homegrown cannabis co and never had any problems with seeds or customer support. Very fast shipping from order date

Bought all my seeds from True North seed company in Canada. Now $20 shipping and a $17.50 dollar debit and credit card charge. Looking for a new seed store now as I refuse to pay the $17.50 new debit and credit card charge. They refuse to delete my account as asked. But did stop all emails from them.

If you want some of the best genetics on the market at a good price rocbudinc.com 5 dollars shipping. Awesome freebies and incredible genetics. 60 bucks will net u 8-10 seeds

Attachments

• 20201119_152053.jpg
    20201119_152053.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 10
Hi there everyone!

If you're looking for a trustworthy seed bank, please check us out (Buy weed seeds @ Weedseedsexpress | Marijuana seeds for sale)! We're striving to provide the best genetics 🧬, the fastest shipping 🚀 and excellent customer service 🤓.
If you google us and check for reviews(Trustpilot, etc.). I'm confident you will find mostly very positive feedback. Off course issues can always arise (delayed delivery, germination issues, etc.), but in those kinds of situations, don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service. We're very easy going and happy to help!

Currently, we're offering all MP-members a free 5-pack of Girl Scout Cookies feminized with their next order. You can get the free pack by using the coupon below with your next order (valid till the end of July '21). You can redeem the coupon in your cart and it will add the free pack automatically.

coupon: MPxWSE

Keep on growing 🌿!

Cheers,

David

i clicked on that seedbank thing on the OP post , it shut down my computer with a virus

Latest posts

Back