A List Of Seedbanks To Buy From Or Not To Buy From With Ratings

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Mcafee also , don't know what happened ...... All I know is Mcafee instantly popped up and shut me down.
said it detected a virus ... i ain't trying it again ....

I have Mcafee also , don't know what happened ...... All I know is Mcafee instantly popped up and shut me down.
said it detected a virus ... i ain't trying it again ....
did it happen again?

so far so good , what ever it was messed my laptop up for a couple hours .

Hi Guys!

Weedseedsexpress is an advertiser here at Marijuanapassion.com.

We are just curious if anyone from this forum has bought seeds from us and of course we are more than happy to receive your feedback.

We are trying the provide absolute best genetics and service (please see our reviews at Trustpilot) but if there are things we can improve we are more than happy to do so!

Thanks all!

Kind regards,

David

Maybe you could offer some test beans to the Bud Of The Month Winners. Get some of your gear growing on here. We have some great growers here on the Passion.

Last edited:
Hi Guys!

Weedseedsexpress is an advertiser here at Marijuanapassion.com.

We are just curious if anyone from this forum has bought seeds from us and of course we are more than happy to receive your feedback.

We are trying the provide absolute best genetics and service (please see our reviews at Trustpilot) but if there are things we can improve we are more than happy to do so!

Thanks all!

Kind regards,

David

I purchased 5 Bruce Banner (Fem/Auto) and 2 Northern Lights (Fem/Auto) from you folks. 2/5 Banner seeds were a bust so far but I did get the third seed to grow and am currently caring for that which is on day 14 as of today.

Has anyone tried Marijuanaseedshop dot com from Amsterdam? Any good or what?
I waited 3 months for my seeds from Marijuanaseedshop.com, so I decided to do a google earth search. Well, their address showed a vacant lot in Amsterdam? Their website is set up professionally and most reviews seemed Ok. Every ''Good'' recommended seed supplier I came across here did not send to Australia, so I had to take my chances with what I thought was a genuine company? I lost $140. I'm not so pissed of at that, it's just not having any seeds to grow this year. The guy I was dealing with at Marijuanaseedshop was Jonas, he said he would resend the seeds. I replied that he could refund my money so I can re-order myself to show some goodwill. I haven't heard back since.

I waited 3 months for my seeds from Marijuanaseedshop.com, so I decided to do a google earth search. Well, their address showed a vacant lot in Amsterdam? Their website is set up professionally and most reviews seemed Ok. Every ''Good'' recommended seed supplier I came across here did not send to Australia, so I had to take my chances with what I thought was a genuine company? I lost $140. I'm not so pissed of at that, it's just not having any seeds to grow this year. The guy I was dealing with at Marijuanaseedshop was Jonas, he said he would resend the seeds. I replied that he could refund my money so I can re-order myself to show some goodwill. I haven't heard back since.

bummer man...I did that once a long time ago and I trolled the seller for 3 years before he finally sent me a few beans...never again , I make my own seeds..

are you growing indoors?..medical or recreational?

I'm growing outdoors in the backyard. It's for medical use, I use a Magic butter machine to convert most of the buds THC to CBD and/or CBN. So most high THC, high yield seeds will do the job really but I can't get my hands on any? So if anyone knows a genuine seed bank that sends to Australia? I'm all ears!

I'm growing outdoors in the backyard. It's for medical use, I use a Magic butter machine to convert most of the buds THC to CBD and/or CBN. So most high THC, high yield seeds will do the job really but I can't get my hands on any? So if anyone knows a genuine seed bank that sends to Australia? I'm all ears!
Attitude seeds and Seedsman ship worldwide. Look for guaranteed delivery with stealth.

Weedseedexpress doesn't say that they don't ship to AUS but you can prolly drop em an email just to double check. Look at their 'Shipping & Delivery' page for the link to the contact form.

Aus is a jacked up place.
Snakes
FlAi.gif

No i mean the stupid fkers running the Country.

• Haha
Reactions: zem
I purchased 5 Bruce Banner (Fem/Auto) and 2 Northern Lights (Fem/Auto) from you folks. 2/5 Banner seeds were a bust so far but I did get the third seed to grow and am currently caring for that which is on day 14 as of today.

Hi @MichiganHooligan,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences! Appreciate it!

Just for the check, have you received out to our customer service? If not, please do. We are always happy to send out a replacement in such cases!

Thanks MH!

Kind regards,

David

Hi @Redrooster,

We indeed ship to your country, so we are happy to help you out!

If you want to know how customers from your country experience our seeds and shipping, I kindly want to invite you to have a look at our Trustpilot account and please feel free to send us a DM.

Thanks Redrooster!

Kind regards,

David

Latest posts

Back