A List Of Seedbanks To Buy From Or Not To Buy From With Ratings

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi @MichiganHooligan,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences! Appreciate it!

Just for the check, have you received out to our customer service? If not, please do. We are always happy to send out a replacement in such cases!

Thanks MH!

Kind regards,

David

Good morning @WeedSeedsExpress I did send Customer Service an email just now. That would be great! I was a little disappointed for sure when the first two didn't sprout at all. Third time was a charm though and I have a plant growing nicely now so I have that to look forward too.

I appreciate your help and assistance!

Good morning @WeedSeedsExpress I did send Customer Service an email just now. That would be great! I was a little disappointed for sure when the first two didn't sprout at all. Third time was a charm though and I have a plant growing nicely now so I have that to look forward too.

I appreciate your help and assistance!

Hi @MichiganHooligan,

Thank you so much for your quick reply and of course my pleasure!

Sure I understand! We always provide a solution in such cases and are always more than happy to help.

I'm glad to read that your third plant is doing great and that you will have a great full grow with the replacement seeds you will from our customer service team.

Of course, you can always send us a DM here as well in case you need some extra support.

Thanks MichiganHooligan!

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

David

Hi @MichiganHooligan,

Thank you so much for your quick reply and of course my pleasure!

Sure I understand! We always provide a solution in such cases and are always more than happy to help.

I'm glad to read that your third plant is doing great and that you will have a great full grow with the replacement seeds you will from our customer service team.

Of course, you can always send us a DM here as well in case you need some extra support.

Thanks MichiganHooligan!

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

David

Got an email from WSE this morning saying that they are willing to send me a replacement. If it happens again, they'll have to contact their breeder. I wasn't to worried about this but since the price of seeds is pretty high I consider it a welcoming gesture. My ordering experience with them was great, now my customer service experience with them has been great as well. Thanks @WeedSeedsExpress!

Got an email from WSE this morning saying that they are willing to send me a replacement. If it happens again, they'll have to contact their breeder. I wasn't to worried about this but since the price of seeds is pretty high I consider it a welcoming gesture. My ordering experience with them was great, now my customer service experience with them has been great as well. Thanks @WeedSeedsExpress!

Thank you so much for this great update @MichiganHooligan!

I'm glad to read your message and please keep us in the loop on how your grow goes!

Have a great day and of course a lovely grow!

Kind regards,

David

Sorry about the late reply, I haven't
Butter machines do this?

Sorry about the late reply, I've been having problems with this site, it is not working as it should? Yes, the butter machine does that but the weed has to be decarboxylated first by heating it in an oven to convert the other constituents into CBD.

My recent experience has been with Weedseedsexpress who has offered to sponsor me with needed inventory from time to time, I thought, cool... David was impressed with my Bud of the Month win... lets hope I can do their strains
proud.
Customer service with WSE is top notch and stays in touch with you from order conception to receiving the order to following up.. I spoke to 4 different people representing their company all in texting... all were professional and if
they did not know the answer to my question, got right back to me..

Seeds: 5 - Auto Gelato fem, 5 - Auto Zkittlez

I tend to start 4ea to save 1ea to tuck away.... the Zkittlez I started first, 1 never showed in germ.. #2 actually popped
up and was good for 2 days, then stemmed over.. meanwhile the 2 girls left showed sex at week 3 and look incredible.. here are the 2 girls..

Zkittlez 1.jpg

zkittlez 2b.jpg
zkittlez 2b.jpg

They offered to replace the seeds but I was like, um, they were free so it's all good.. lets see how the other pak does

So, I dropped 4 of 5 of the Gelato with much MUCH better results... all 4 sank in water and stayed down in 12hrs..
All 4 had almost 2" tails exposed after just 2 days in damp paper towel, baggie and into oven mit... hehe..100%
on the Gelato...

Here are the baby Gelato up next... almost ready for the next pak...

Attachments

• gelato 1.jpg
    gelato 1.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 4
  • gelato 2 and 3.jpg
    gelato 2 and 3.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 4
I never deal with anyone over an international border anymore. You're simply taking too big of a risk. Also you risk getting the "green tape of death". I had 2 orders siezed in the early 00's and that was it for me. I stick to America based seed sellers now only. Since every order comes through and it doesn't take 3 weeks to get to me. All there seeds are basically hybrids though..so other than S1's your not gonna find alot of the classic dutch strains but American seed breeders are doing some amazing work out there.

Looking for a seed bank in the US that's reliable and not super expensive I live on the East coast got 1 little one that needs some company

Attachments

• received_498360715285566.jpeg
    received_498360715285566.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 4
Looking for a seed bank in the US that's reliable and not super expensive I live on the East coast got 1 little one that needs some company
Your welcome to check me out I'm in NY and ship daily. If your looking for any large quantities please contact me prior so we can arrange pricing.

I need a reliable seed supplier in Australia. Australian customs have enhanced import security now, probably hooked up to A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) I'm sick of trying International postage and losing money. Does anyone know of an Aussie supplier I could try? I've looked up Aussiebakedbeans but I was directed to another site? That put me off immediately. Any others where I won't get my fingers burnt?

I have had a few people inquire from there if your willing to attempt it I'll try one small package to you. When it lands then we can talk money. I want my customers to be happy and feel comfortable with ordering.

I need a reliable seed supplier in Australia. Australian customs have enhanced import security now, probably hooked up to A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) I'm sick of trying International postage and losing money. Does anyone know of an Aussie supplier I could try? I've looked up Aussiebakedbeans but I was directed to another site? That put me off immediately. Any others where I won't get my fingers burnt?
Herbies Head Shop ships to Australia. You would have to see how long it takes. It is worth the wait for me because they give a lot of free seeds. You get to choose betweeen six strains of good pot.

Not sure if allowed if not please take down but here is my list. More will be coming in within a couple weeks.

Attachments

• retail.jpg
    retail.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Back