A little bit of a goodbye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amateur Grower

Blending in...
Reaction score
My friends,

Well, I've finished my Crazy Miss Hyde and LSD grow and I'm packing it in for the rest of 2012. I live in a non-mmj state where the penalties for cultivation of just one plant include a mandatory jail sentence. Couple that with a 13 year old step-daughter and a wife that gets very nervous about the wonderful frangrances my hobby emits, and I'm pretty much forced to grow just once a year for my own consumption.

This was the first mj forum I joined when I started growing some 4 years ago and is the only one I currently participate in. I've managed to ruffle some feathers here (all unintentionally-I swear) but I've grown so close to some of you that you will never know. I truly feel some of you are almost my family. Like a lot of you, I started out with only a desire to grow my own pot and NO knowledge of how to do that. MP has taken me from that to knowing that anytime I want, I can get some seeds and grow a few ounces of our wonderful weed and not have to worry about going out, scoring some suspect weed, then making it home without getting busted.

Thank you to EVERY member of this forum for your great advice and insight. I only hope that I have been able to pass along some of the vast amounts of knowledge I've gained here. I plan to check in, just not as often as while I was actively growing. Go vote for my picture for June bud pic of the month and send me out in style! :)

Be safe and successful growing my friends. See you soon.

Amateur Grower-Darrell (yeah, that's right-that's my real first name!-I'm getting tired of having to hide behind a pseudonym to talk about a ******* plant that has been on this earth since it was created.)

Actually it hasnt been on the earth since creation. Started as a fern. And broke off 2 separate ways. Corn and Banana Tree. And thanks to the evolving of bees. The 2 could cross, and over time. Buds were formed.

But hey. Anything that can keep you out of showering with other dudes dont sound like a bad thing to me...
Hope your stash last you a good long time.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Actually it hasnt been on the earth since creation. Started as a fern. And broke off 2 separate ways. Corn and Banana Tree. And thanks to the evolving of bees. The 2 could cross, and over time. Buds were formed.

But hey. Anything that can keep you out of showering with other dudes dont sound like a bad thing to me...
Hope your stash last you a good long time.

I can't quote any facts to dispute you SC. I always thought this was an herb put here for us to enjoy. I'm not even sure what I believe about creation, etc. But the "...showering with other dudes..." comment-well, Im sure I'm high, but I don't get it.

AG

Jail is where you shower with other dudes, and it is not considered to be fun. If it keeps you out of jail, it ain't a bad thing.

Good luck pilgrem trails changin, can respect that fur sure. Hope the trails yual walk are the ones yual choose to kick stone down. Glad yur happy and bein safe for yu and family just remember yual be good folk by me fire and a stump always be had fur ya, fire pokin stick too pilgrem. Good luck yur travels in life hope they end well fur ya.

BWD

Hey AG,
Glad you had a successful grow and have enough fruits of your labor to keep you a while. It was nice having you here. keep in touch will ya?

Thanks for the detailed smoke report AG and thanks for being a part of MP...I totally understand your circumstances and hope to see you around come next grow you do. That being said, don't be a stranger....I don't grow in the summers due to the nasty heat waves we get.(98 degrees yesterday again and summer just started) But I still stop by here when I can. Hope to see you around from time to time as well. Be safe and enjoy the summer and your Dank smoke.

Peace
HL

see you when you get back around here AG...

:48:

Latest posts

Back