A little help from my freinds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice germ rate....green mojo for you and your lil ones.

Nice strain selection:)

Thanks for the mojo, looks like it might be 10 out of 10 now.

How close is your light?

Seems like you have a good amount of stretch happening.

200 watt 6400 cfl @ 6" = 77-79 degrees. This is all I have for another week. Both headband 818 stretched pretty good before the hull fell off. Both godbud died. One Rambo looks totally different from the other. Thought about cloning a nice short fem satori but decided to just go with the flow. i don't like any more than 6 in flower and prefer 4.

Not sure what food i'll use yet. Been going natural but i have so many chemicals that i need to use, might do something different on each one.

Edit: you were right, i was wrong. After you told me to get my head out of my #$& i checked everything again and i did not have the light close enough. i checked with infrared and was able to move the light down 3". initially i had the temp sender in a bad spot. initially i checked the lumens and thought i had enough. i was wrong, thank you Duck.

Subculture M contains fungi which will initially will lower your pH, but once the bacteria catches up the pH will rise again....All is good:)

28 days. Just trimmed leaves dragging in the dirt and watered with non ph-ed... EJ micro, Roots 0-4-0, Calmag, Subculture B, Nitrozime. Top half of soil is Pro-Mix and bottom half of soil is amended FFOF. Tallest in front, shortest (Rambo lol) in the back. Chem 91 are bushy. Chem 91 is the one I have the high-est hopes for since I got so many free (lol) buying up Cali's gear from Europe. lol. :icon_smile: I'll do some close-up pictures next.
View attachment 199584

lookin great. dont have much to say 'tother then that.:aok:

Transplanted in 12" and moved 2 under MH. I wanted to try something by the Rev. Current soil is to hot for layers/spikes but I used spikes with 1 part each of bone meal, feather meal and kelp. Buddha Tahoe and one 818 Headband were boys and I'm waiting on one Rambo. So, for now 2 Chem 91, 2 Rambo and one Headband 818. Lost the God Bud and Buddha Tahoe $^#!!...
View attachment 200003 View attachment 200004

Latest posts

Back