a little help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djsmokey

Reaction score
how ya doin all,im am very new to this forum but one of my friends said it was the best so i thought id check it out,so heres wats happening ive got 8 super skunk in 1.5 gallon pots theyre 6 weeks old i had them in veg for 4 weeks,i want to repot again my friend said it was not wise to repot during flowering i did not know this,is it true?Ive searched threw the forums and didnt see anything about not to transplant during flowering but i also didnt see if anyone had repotted during flowering.help is appreciated.

djsmokey said:
how ya doin all,im am very new to this forum but one of my friends said it was the best so i thought id check it out,so heres wats happening ive got 8 super skunk in 1.5 gallon pots theyre 6 weeks old i had them in veg for 4 weeks,i want to repot again my friend said it was not wise to repot during flowering i did not know this,is it true?Ive searched threw the forums and didnt see anything about not to transplant during flowering but i also didnt see if anyone had repotted during flowering.help is appreciated.
I don't see why it would hurt them. It may slow down growth for a few days but that's about it IMHO.

that was fast i just found out 2 mins ago threw another post by you thanks for your help man keep up the good work.
wat does imho mean

djsmokey, your friend is wise. This is the best forum on www. These folks really know what they are doing. And, they will freely share thier collective knowledge with anyone who asks. Yup, your in the right place.:D

djsmokey said:

here i am His dear friend, he is wise on being a first time goer props SMOKEY well done 7 week to harvest mo cara

Latest posts

Back