a little help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoseyWales

I reckon so.
Reaction score
I have 6 outside plants they have done really well so far this year, in MA. Four plants are showing spots and a couple of leaves on one plant are shriveling up, and I'm getting concerned. These plants are in 5 gallon homer buckets, they receive nutrients 3 time a week. I have been using neem oil for bugs. any ideas would help greatly thanks up front.
Sick leaves 001.JPG

Attachments

• Sick leaves 002.JPG
    Sick leaves 002.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Sick leaves 003.JPG
    Sick leaves 003.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Sick leaves 004.JPG
    Sick leaves 004.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 10
Neem oil has never really worked for me. If it gets in the soil it makes the plants taste really bad when you harvest as well.
Have you seen any bugs on these plants? Flip the leaves and see if you find anything. If you have thrips you may not be able to see them so well. Leafhoppers are easy to see if you have them. I use SNS 209 as a preventative measure while my plants are vegging. This has worked well for me.
Nutes 3 times a week? I hope this is half dose or quarter dose.
I wish you all the best with your grow. :)

Edit: Typed one letter and accidentally posted it.

Last edited:
I hate neem oil in case anyone wondered. I think your plants will be fine. They look nice.

Neem oil has never really worked for me. If it gets in the soil it makes the plants taste really bad when you harvest as well.
Have you seen any bugs on these plants? Flip the leaves and see if you find anything. If you have thrips you may not be able to see them so well. Leafhoppers are easy to see if you have them. I use SNS 209 as a preventative measure while my plants are vegging. This has worked well for me.
Nutes 3 times a week? I hope this is half dose or quarter dose.
I wish you all the best with your grow. :)

Edit: Typed one letter and accidentally posted it.
Thanks for the reply. Do you use any thing else when in flower?

a wise person on here(who happens to hate neem oil) turned me on to Dr Zymes. the stuff works very well and helped me get rid of a spider mite infestation a few years back. it is supposedly safe to use up until harvest though i have not had to use it late in flower. buy the concentrate if you are going to get it. it will make a ton of the stuff for you. i have used sns209 as well but i used it thru flower and my buds tasted like potpouri. it might sound nice but it isn't. it does discourage bugs though.

One of my plants has the same thing going on . I'm trying Trifecta to try and resolve the issue .

Latest posts

Back