a little need to know?

• Thread starter ^_^ Smokey Da Bear ^_^
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

^_^ Smokey Da Bear ^_^

alright, so where i live. it's pretty cool year round, 50-70, and we get more rain than probably anyone else on the coast. Could i possibly grow during winter if i had shed? or maybe even just the forest near my house haha?

Not in the forest, seems likr it get's a little too chilly for comfort. The shed would be fine though buddy. You would bring out the best of the color of your buds with those low temps runing through your room!

DomsChron said:
Not in the forest, seems likr it get's a little too chilly for comfort. The shed would be fine though buddy. You would bring out the best of the color of your buds with those low temps runing through your room!
Great cause i've heard that it can also MAXIMIZE basically everything cause of the sun. but i'll still have some nice flouro's

Yeah, it's obvious that if you are growing outdoors you will have maximum root space and light. I never said you wouldn't yield more outdoors, but in your situation your plants will die in the 50 degree temperature.

If you don't beleive me, go germinate some seeds under that heat lamp of yours, and if it survives, then you can go plant it outdoors in the humid, wet, rainy, cold forest you have with little sunlight!

Then you can come back here and say, "DomsChron, I should have listened to your advise and not questioned you you were only trying to help."

I know you think you know more than us here with your heat lamp theroies and tin foil theroies and such, but we are only suggesting the things we suggest to help YOU!

DomsChron is right.i would think that anything you come up with to TRY and grow has been tossed around here already.so if you must learn the hard way,go ahead/you are wasting time,energy,seeds and money.its simple,do what everyone her is telling you and maybe 1 day you will have a killer crop that you will be proud of.not being smart,just honest.

how do u think ppl learn? god u guys are dumb. I signed up to this site after germinating seeds MY OWN way. lol and then i had no idea after so i signed up to this site to get some pointers and i get hammered with downsizing remarks cause my friend had me buy all this equipment for about 200$ and now i'm basically starting over. EDIT...

hey bro, chill, burn a fatty, and dont talk to people like that on here anymore.... thank you these are my friends and can be yours sounds like your problem is with your friend....

i'm chill man, but talking crap to ppl is dumb so i was just saying. but yea i'm probably going to build a shed then. plant some more seeds in cups and then in the ground.

NOW I'M ASKING, is this a good idea? i'd probably get some light fixures. IDK tho so i'm asking for like a....wat? idk how big sheds are. say 8'x8'?

64 sq ft.. 5,000 HID lumens per sq ft...320,000 lumen
a 1k hps emits 'about' 140,000 L

I wanted to keep my mouth shut but..... ^_^ Smokey Da Bear ^_^ Man I don't know what to say, your posting everywhere. Everyone here wants to help a grower out, but seems to me your wanting to get reactions out of these good people. I seen your signature and I am sure other people did too.
I don't appreciate being told to _____ off. So my question to you are you trolling or what? If not, I would suggest you read the thousands of posts throughout the forums like I and other have done. If I have offended you I am sorry. To my fellow MP friends, if I am out of line I will remove this post.

thats the problem with some,they post and post,but do not read.its all here for the taking,knowledge is power.reading creates knowledge.the more you read the less questions you will have to ask.because its been asked before.some act like they want to get some beans and a pot,some dirt and then want everyone else do the growing for them.its a relatively simple thing,growing that is.but it does require some time on the growers part to attain the knowledge to do so correctly.no one is perfect but we do have some here that are damn close to it.and they did not get that way by being dumb.they wanted to know everything they could cram into their minds about growing.and believe it or not,they read lots of info. right here.i wish you well on your growing.K.I.S.S. is the best advice right now.

^_^ Smokey Da Bear ^_^ said:
how do u think ppl learn? god u guys are dumb. I signed up to this site after germinating seeds MY OWN way. lol and then i had no idea after so i signed up to this site to get some pointers and i get hammered with downsizing remarks cause my friend had me buy all this equipment for about 200$ and now i'm basically starting over. EDIT...

Sooooooo, what part of the West Coast are you from? You sound like someone from New York city. Quit being such a jerk and eat some 'get smart' food, listen to these people with a very, open, inquisitive mind and move away from ME.....you are giving the pacific rim a bad name......

ya can lead a horse to water but ya cant make them drink.

Latest posts

Back