A little update on what I been up to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmax

Reaction score
Growing these runtz and the big plant is a purple strain. I tried to wait for the runtz to catch up before I switch to 12/12 but I can’t they will just have to flower early, this purple plant is out growing my tent and she don’t like to be press up against the wall. Keep ya posted when I get into flowering
B7B3CCF2-E23C-4761-9EB5-1BD383C650A9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way.....you are gonna be tying that bigger plant down.....Gonna grow out the top of the tent just like you said.

Growing these runtz and the big plant is a purple strain. I tried to wait for the runtz to catch up before I switch to 12/12 but I can’t they will just have to flower early, this purple plant is out growing my tent and she don’t like to be press up against the wall. Keep ya posted when I get into floweringView attachment 306181
Could you just lopoff a foot or so from the tops of that giant to give the others a chance to catch up?

It’s a 4x4 tent if I switch to flower now I don’t think it will out grow the tent I just pray and hope when I get there

I’m thinking a pound at least off that 1 plant hopefully

Your never get a pound off a indoor plant in a tent grow..... Getting a pound off a big 7-8 ft outdoor plant is totally possible. But in a tent the plants size and space will make it max out at a half pound and that's a maybe and the max possible in such a small space

@RosterMan what's so funny in that small of a tent and he's using soil my statement was a fact... Now a Big room hydro yes a pounds possible keyword possible not practical ✌️

Prove me wrong roster in a 4x4 tent with 5 other plants..... I'll wait and where's your grow journal at? What are you growing the mythical 5 lb 4 foot tall plant??

Prove me wrong roster in a 4x4 tent with 5 other plants..... I'll wait and where's your grow journal at? What are you growing the mythical 5 lb 4 foot tall plant??
No need to prove anything
besides you yourself said it was possible above

Reactions: gmo

Latest posts

Back