A little update on what I been up to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s a 4x4 tent if I switch to flower now I don’t think it will out grow the tent I just pray and hope when I get there
It will stretch (I believe) unless it is some sort of mutant. It is already inches from the light. You will need to do something to get the tall one shorter(super-cropping or chopping). I may be wrong but I don’t think I am.

Ive got over a pound many times in the space but never off one plant , 6 on a good grow with some scroging will give me up to 23 ounces
Yea off all the plants all day 4 ozs a plant 6 plants pound and a half more then possible.... Was just talking about a single plant would never produce a pound alone

• Haha
Reactions: gmo
Pound and a half. 1 plant. 6 week veg.
20220709_124413.jpg

nice plant!

what strain?

wet or dry?
Dry weight which does not include approximately 4oz of popcorn that was reserved for tincture.
GMO x GTH (Grape Ape x Tres Haze) dubbed the O.D.D cut. My find from a seed run. There is a grow journal in that section of the forum if you wanna look at it.
20220725_150718.jpg
20220717_175038.jpg

If you read and not just jump on oh it's possible..... #1 That's hydro not soil and #2 looks like it's a solo plant and there's not 5 other plants taking up space etc and #3 Details matter And like I said again look back I never said it wasn't possible in different situations but his with the space, other plants and being soil yea pounds not possible but you know not worth arguing about got better things to do peace ✌️

• Haha
Reactions: gmo
Your never get a pound off a indoor plant in a tent grow..... Getting a pound off a big 7-8 ft outdoor plant is totally possible. But in a tent the plants size and space will make it max out at a half pound and that's a maybe and the max possible in such a small space

Look at his grow the plants size and space etc and tell me he'll get a pound off of it??? He's not growing hydro man and doesn't exactly have your skill or experience..... But yea go ahead prove me wrong do a soil grow same number of plants tent size etc and get a lb off a single plant.... I'll follow this grow and see what he ends up getting off that plant won't be a pound. And I'll bet money on that but go on with your bad self and keep on keeping on peace ✌️

Last edited:
Ok yes Mr officer sir sorry I do so humbly appogize for even posting a reply to the........... Hahahaha well I'll leave that up to everyone's imagination ✌️ Peace ✌️
Those what was it hhhhmmmm inferior buds are coming along 😂😆😂
✌️

Ok yes Mr officer sir sorry I do so humbly appogize for even posting a reply to the........... Hahahaha well I'll leave that up to everyone's imagination ✌️ Peace ✌️
Those what was it hhhhmmmm inferior buds are coming along 😂😆😂
✌️
Brings an old expression to my mind
He who laughs lasts laughs Hardest, but has clean feet.

I grew the big plant before on my first run. I didn’t dry it right so it came out hayish but after a month or so she was butter. And my first grow was grown under cheap Amazon lights. Can’t wait to see what this mars hydro tsw2000 produce

Attachments

• E05C2CFC-58FE-4209-9D01-47175AC50D5D.jpeg
    E05C2CFC-58FE-4209-9D01-47175AC50D5D.jpeg
    943.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 8F6D20CC-CF42-46C2-922E-3474E22DD188.jpeg
    8F6D20CC-CF42-46C2-922E-3474E22DD188.jpeg
    807.1 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back