A look through the scope...what you think???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
Okay due to new info recieved 2day, i decided to look through the scope...Took the best pic i could(HARD AS HELL)...what you think...still very milky and just not ready...based on pics..how much longer would you say???

Looks to be quite a few ambers on the last two pictures, it really all depends on what kind of high you want as to which stage to harvest.

The best way to do it is to snip of a small bud leaf and place it flat then use the scope to look through it.

Hard to see but looks all cloudy to me...I see nothing I am sure is amber with that lighting. Jmo

Ya its kinda fuzzy but I dont believe I see any amber in there at all.

okay...just wanted to make sure....any pridictions on how much longer

there is no amber...the amber looking ones is the shadow caused by the LED light...everything looks like whats illuminated

Those tric heads are expanding nicely and many are starting to "milk" up. But they still have a ways to go as there are many that are still fairly clear. I am just guestimating here but I would say about 10-15 days. Buut I would watch them close as some strains make changes quickly while others are more gradual. ;)

Latest posts

Back