A lot of the considerations on earth are already accomplished by individuals who have maintained trying when there appeared to be no hope whatsoever.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emametootojag

Reaction score
Our clients are infested with idiots who attempt to impress by utilizing pretentious jargon.The most crucial quality in a very leader are being known as such. All leaders whose fitness is questioned are clearly without force.I think there's nothing, not really crime, more against poetry, to philosophy, ay, to life itself than this incessant business.I purchase when people sell.I will be not necessarily someone that have to be prodded. In reality, if anything, We are the prod.

YeeeeeeeHAAAAAAAAA be a party up in the cabin tinight!!! Grap the shine to dance with the women and to eats well to evinin!!!! Oh and bys the way pass me whatever it be this pilgrem smokin!!!!

Tis funny folk in the woods at times

BWD

I was on the prod once, but all it got me was married. That diden't work out so well, so i leave the prodding to the cattlemen.

BackWoodsDrifter said:
YeeeeeeeHAAAAAAAAA be a party up in the cabin tinight!!! Grap the shine to dance with the women and to eats well to evinin!!!! Oh and bys the way pass me whatever it be this pilgrem smokin!!!!

Tis funny folk in the woods at times

BWD
rofl......you remiind me of a fella' invited me to a party in the woods one time. He said "There's gonna be a lotta' drinkin', some dancin', probably some fightin'... and after that... maybe some sex!."
I said "Sounds like a good time. What should I wear.
He said "It don't really matter, ain't gonna be nobody there but you 'n me."....:bolt:

Hick said:
rofl......you remiind me of a fella' invited me to a party in the woods one time. He said "There's gonna be a lotta' drinkin', some dancin', probably some fightin'... and after that... maybe some sex!."
He said "It don't really matter, ain't gonna be nobody there but you 'n me."....:bolt:

YUp be me my friend Hick "can yual squeel like a pig?" Thanks pilgrem be yankin to ankle but yual made me falls off the stump within yur return. Funny to hell

BWD

I can hear the banjos! paddle fast...... paddle fast:D

Our clients are infested with idiots who attempt to impress by utilizing pretentious jargon

Yea I try to avoid that pretentious jargon.....................whatever that is. They musta taught that after the 9th grade. rather be the prodder than the prodee I guess, wait a minute that dont sound right either

can we get back to genral indoor growing now :rofl:

Watch the door dont hit ya on the *** on the way out loser.
T4

Lol Hick that made me laugh out loud but you seem to get invited to the strangest parties man.
Lol
T4

Hick said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You made me spit beer all over my keyboard and screen.:holysheep:

Thanks Hick, this is the first real LOL I've had in a while.

Anyone call you Skink? Long story, but it involves the shower cap.:hubba:

Wet

. I think some need a bowl of good indica.:icon_smile:

Hick said:
:rofl::rofl:

:holysheep:

How was the party? Hick :laugh:

pcduck said:
:rofl::rofl:

:holysheep:

How was the party? Hick :laugh:

His sheep got the weekend off.:hubba: :hubba: Soooo, call it about an 8???

Wet

Hick said:

Be dicidin to submit me a new avatar for me here thought it to be bringin back the image of Hicks friend be huantin his dreams. Reckon this what he sees in his sleep. Had the characiture done the local fairs got to lots of stares it did to time. Oh be hopin didnt offend folk with this cartoonish ifin it did please feel free to mods to remove it, aint to here to cause any folk upsets thats fur sure just be helpin good friend hicks flashbacks settin fireside. LMAO

BWD

that is him bwd!!.. I recognise that mole on his left thigh..:rofl:

LMAO sorry Hick just had to do it didnt be meanin any harm friend all good firesides I hopes. LOL Thankin yual for the timely edit not to sure ifin it was going to offend glads I didnt. Thanks gain partner.

BWD

Latest posts

Back