A.M.'s Grow'N'Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red Dragon on the left and Insane Banana Kush on the right.
3975627f2d091432d6c7f465cc9a62ed.jpg

That bowl will cure what ails you in a hurry!!

looks like someone settled in just fine in CO, just blasted through the thread, killing it with the bomb pop buds. cindy is still killing it here, got a small table of her finishing up between a few other tables. shes been keeping me happy along with tons of other killer cuts.

warehouse lyfe is 24/7 for me here, no breaks lately. thats a nice quad, i miss the MXC but age stepped in before i got really injured and i bowed out, unbroken. snowboarding went last year with knee surgery from an accident while working for amazon.

looks like someone settled in just fine in CO, just blasted through the thread, killing it with the bomb pop buds. cindy is still killing it here, got a small table of her finishing up between a few other tables. shes been keeping me happy along with tons of other killer cuts.

warehouse lyfe is 24/7 for me here, no breaks lately. thats a nice quad, i miss the MXC but age stepped in before i got really injured and i bowed out, unbroken. snowboarding went last year with knee surgery from an accident while working for amazon.
Thanx for the kind words Lyfespan! Glad Cindy is treating you well! I actually lost her to mites. Would love to get her back.

Latest posts

Back