A Message for MarP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyAppleseed

Reaction score
At the risk (surety) of offending many people here (not my intent, but sure to happen, nonetheless), I would like to make a request of MarP.

MarP, you were a GREAT host of this site for many years. You deserve a lot of credit for that.

But recently, you've wavered in your support of this web site. And that's fine. That's your right. I realize the financial burden has been heavy. And I sympathize.

However, you also have recently asked for money from us (which many of us gave), and then you decided to shut down the site anyway. Except that you haven't. Which greatly hinders the other site that Ozzie has been so gracious to start and maintain.

OK, so now BOW OUT gracefully, so that MarijuanaCulture can get going. Shut this site down. MarijuanaCulture deserves it. And WE deserve it.

You started the "end of Marijauna Passion". Now complete (end) it. And allow MarijaunaCulture to get going.

Ozzie had NO PART in me making this request. I'm just tired of seeing MarijuanaCulture struggle, while you keep this (doomed) site going.

Doomed??? Why would you say that. I am not upset but how can you say that. Just curious.

Hey Johnny, How you doing?

You need updated information.... MarP sold the site to TechAdmin a couple of months ago. MarP appreciated everyone's donations but couldn't keep asking for money. He found a buyer and here we are.

TechAdmin has updated the site...runs fast now... So as you can see it isn't a "doomed" site. Our old home is back... enjoy.

Likewise, MarP is pretty much gone and MP is doing very well with no chance of going offline. This site is not even close to "doomed", in fact since taking over weekly post counts are going up week after week with a hiccup. :)

At the risk (surety) of offending many people here (not my intent, but sure to happen, nonetheless), I would like to make a request of MarP.

MarP, you were a GREAT host of this site for many years. You deserve a lot of credit for that.

But recently, you've wavered in your support of this web site. And that's fine. That's your right. I realize the financial burden has been heavy. And I sympathize.

However, you also have recently asked for money from us (which many of us gave), and then you decided to shut down the site anyway. Except that you haven't. Which greatly hinders the other site that Ozzie has been so gracious to start and maintain.

OK, so now BOW OUT gracefully, so that MarijuanaCulture can get going. Shut this site down. MarijuanaCulture deserves it. And WE deserve it.

You started the "end of Marijauna Passion". Now complete (end) it. And allow MarijaunaCulture to get going.

Ozzie had NO PART in me making this request. I'm just tired of seeing MarijuanaCulture struggle, while you keep this (doomed) site going.

How rude and obnoxious a post....MP should BOW OUT? Besides ownership, what exactly has changed or wavered? Does the site have ads all over it like it was foretold? No.

How arrogant of you to ask for us to fold tent, so a site which was created as a life boat for the members here to go to when this site closed could flourish?

This site has not closed, and if people would get over themselves this place could be better than ever. Sorry that it is inconvenient for you that MP has not bit the dust. That says all I need to know about you and your love of this site.

Instead of asking us to shut down why not ask why the people who left for the life boat have not come back here? That's a question that should be asked?

open mouth and insert foot troll---i'd like to claim the red dots for the negative rep johnny---u like marijuana culture---good enough---nobody needs to choose either/or---i support both---no need to throw rocks at the new and improved MarP---u ain't hiding behind another user name over there are ya

Been here for years and learned everything here at Mr Mp folks.
What a Great bunch...

Would like to see the "Like" click button back.

LOL--you are so far off base that you are not even in the playing field. Of course, Ozzy did not put you up to this. He would not do something like that, how tacky. Second if you believe that Ozzy is happy that you have done this, you also have another think coming. There is no reason that the 2 sites cannot both coexist happily. Many people visit both sites.

You have shown yourself for who you are, a small, nasty, vindictive person. I thought about deleting this post, but I think people should see the real you. Remember that people cannot really hide behind multiple user names.....we do find you out

Latest posts

Back