A new one for me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldsman

Reaction score
This plant is only in the 3-4 week old range,doesn't have alternating nodes as you can see in the pictures,but if I'm not mistaken,I think I see BALLS:eek: .Help me make sure before I kill an innocent bystander.This is bagseed.

clay's new ladies '11 012.JPG

clay's new ladies '11 013.JPG

clay's new ladies '11 014.JPG

Give it a couple more days but I believe you are right about the balls starting to show

Looks like balls but I wld wait a bit like ozzy said...

I need a closer shot as I really can't make anything out.

Looks like balls in #2--at least he declared early for you.

These photos aren't quite close enough... 2nd and 3rd photos appear to be, but could be branches starting:confused: If the branch tips come out and you still have the little growths at the base of the branch (on the nodes) it's probably pollen sacs!
male.jpg
First signs of male flowers....
male 2.JPG
Full blown flowered male... And they just get bigger and more plentiful from here!

I think it's still too early and that you're probably mistaking new growth for nuts... But Like the other guys said; closer close ups, and wait it out a few days! If they are male flowers, they'll take a week or better at least to open up and spread pollen... Just watch it! Hope this helps bud!

yes IMO that is at least a hermie. since this is outdoor I would pull pull pull good sir

Get that abomination out of the ground and into a trash bag! And quickly! I'm thinking this plant is a little older than thought to be, but still hasn't alternated nodes so you shouldn't be too concerned at this point... I might go as far as waiting it out a few more days to allow the branch tips to move away from the node... If the "balls are not leaves that are just sitting in the wrong place at the wrong time; GET RID OF IT! hope this helps, and that you take the news alright! I know it's upsetting to devote that much time to a plant and it turn out male! YUCK!!! But yanking it is still a much better alternative than seeding your crop up! No bud will come of this plant (if indeed male) so yanking it will actually save you time!?:confused: a lighter way of looking at things I guess!

I have no problem wringing it's little stalk but will give it another day or so just to be certain.It will not impregnate my virgin girls.

oldsman said:
I have no problem wringing it's little stalk but will give it another day or so just to be certain.It will not impregnate my virgin girls.
dosed you with rep for this wise decision my friend!

You have plenty of time to make sure it's male and I suggest you have patience. I'm going to stick my neck out here and say I'm still hoping it's female. The "balls" that are being referred to are too, close to the stem to convince me that that is what they are. Female flowers show that characteristic where the male flowers have a short stem that hold it out away from the stalk. I have to admit, I'm still not getting a clear enough image to determine for certain.
I'm holding my fingers crossed for ya.

oldsman said:
This plant is only in the 3-4 week old range,doesn't have alternating nodes as you can see in the pictures,but if I'm not mistaken,I think I see BALLS:eek: .Help me make sure before I kill an innocent bystander.This is bagseed.

****... Does it Looks like a spear coming out...
Then its male... Let us wait for few more days, which is that breed...

I think this is this ones last day to live.I have plenty of others going to worry about this one.But here are a few more pics taken moments ago.It don't look like any females I've grown and well if it isn't female,I'll spare ya the gory details.

413 015.JPG

413 016.JPG

Are you running a Journal here oldsman? Would love to watch your grow outside.

Your right yank it and take care of the rest.

What strain/strains you running?

tcbud said:
Are you running a Journal here oldsman? Would love to watch your grow outside.

Your right yank it and take care of the rest.

What strain/strains you running?
It has passed away.I said a few words(not the nice ones either) before I assisted in his suicide. TC,I've thought about doing a GJ just not sure I'd be good at updating it.At the present time I have about 12 bagseed plants going along with 2 Super Cali Haze super autos,1 Blue widow,4 AKs.I have a Burmese Kush and 4 Swazi Skunk seeds in germ also.Some will be in buckets, some in the ground.Knowing me I'll start some more seeds after I get these next 5 going good.First pic is the BW,the rest are bagseed.

413 008.JPG

413 011.JPG

413 014.JPG

Latest posts

Back