A plant in a pot under the sky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning @RosterMan
I have some fox farm big grow and then tiger flower fertilizer from last season. She's just been given water so far.
Wanda was sprouted in water and I placed her into her big house right there in the garden and that's where we will get to know each other. You hear all sorts of things in the web about how to do this or that and it makes my head spin. I tried those peat pod things on two of the seeds and it was not a good idea at all. One went into a 5 inch plastic starter and meh...

So I ditched all the crap starters and just went with my gut on Wanda. I think her house is about 30 inches H?W. Last season was a whole different game, clones direct into the garden soil.

Containers are not my comfort zone, but I wanted to have her close. The good thing about the big plastic pot is the rabbits can't reach that far. Actually the wild rabbits here are pretty cool. They have their native stuff to eat and we get along just fine, but this is not on the menu.

So, that's about that. I will use very diluted nutrients sparingly so her soil stays happy and keep that sun burning.

mmm

Attachments

• WandaHouse.png
    WandaHouse.png
    720.9 KB · Views: 0
Thanks. My garden is a sanctuary I have been working on for a while.

So. The other two duds went into the basil grove. I know they will not do much, but they are funny and actually one of them is very pretty.

Attachments

• basilbuddies.png
    basilbuddies.png
    591.3 KB · Views: 0
Good morning @RosterMan
I have some fox farm big grow and then tiger flower fertilizer from last season. She's just been given water so far.
Wanda was sprouted in water and I placed her into her big house right there in the garden and that's where we will get to know each other. You hear all sorts of things in the web about how to do this or that and it makes my head spin. I tried those peat pod things on two of the seeds and it was not a good idea at all. One went into a 5 inch plastic starter and meh...

So I ditched all the crap starters and just went with my gut on Wanda. I think her house is about 30 inches H?W. Last season was a whole different game, clones direct into the garden soil.

Containers are not my comfort zone, but I wanted to have her close. The good thing about the big plastic pot is the rabbits can't reach that far. Actually the wild rabbits here are pretty cool. They have their native stuff to eat and we get along just fine, but this is not on the menu.

So, that's about that. I will use very diluted nutrients sparingly so her soil stays happy and keep that sun burning.

mmm
Lots at least a 5 gal container should be fine

Just because they don’t smell like vanilla icing don’t mean they are not great smoke either…good luck with your grow and keep us all posted please 😊
This is absolutely correct. In fact, I don't really care for the sweet, bakery terps. Give me the strongest skunk, funkiest baby poo, and hot burned rubber smellin' buds and I'm a happy man.

Is it super hot there and maybe humid too? Also, I’m thinking if the soil is really wet to let it dry out a bit to maybe straighten out the taco going on in a couple leaves But you plant is looking awesome tho really. 😊

So many thanks to you kind folks.
I was away for the weekend. Sunny and I celebrated 39 years in the same orbit.

When I got home I was exhausted and tossed a bottle of water...then returned and fashioned this hat for Wanda.

It is very hot and it seemed a good idea.

Attachments

• Alovelyhat.png
    Alovelyhat.png
    669.4 KB · Views: 0

When I got home I was exhausted and tossed a bottle of water...then returned and fashioned this hat for Wanda.

What a mighty fine hat indeed. Do you sell these on etsy?

Happy birthday to you 😊

Latest posts

Back