A plant in a pot under the sky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea where this is going or has gone...

I only wanted to share a bit of the garden.

rawwwwweeeerrrrr...

Attachments

• Re-tex.png
    Re-tex.png
    420.3 KB · Views: 0
They were really lovely and helped many of my people. The healing balms were an epic success as were the edibles for a couple going through cancer treatments. I think the auto-flower is an interesting experiment, but I'm already working on a few other avenues so I can help more.View attachment 304122
Look at those big girls, they look lovely.

Thank you all for such kind responses to Lucy and Ethel. They became very important to those needing a bit of moon magic.

The girlies were a first time experiment with living soil and minimal fertilizers. I studied everything I could find. Made some weird teas, sang songs, generally had fun with their joyful attitude.

So. The bud worm thing was disappointing and I take full responsibility for my neglectful tending. I paid the price in three sleepless nights of mad dash trimming, prayer and good practices. Nothing even remotely suspect was tolerated and cola after cola returned to the land.

But in hindsight it created the perfect environment for the medicines and extractions experiments.

The smokable buds were gentle, understanding, teachers with very positive thoughts. I remember a cure of a couple moons and some cherished that were burping somewhere into there nineties...

the whole thing was a pandemic relief project

Last edited:
I'm trying some training on Wanda. She seems to have a natural double top and maybe I can optimize her potential.
Don't know.View attachment 304242
I have a plant going now that stopped growing leaves from the meristem after a couple of sets of leaflets. It now has two tops. It is a first for me. I am tying my plants up as well. Not sure if I am training them or they are training me. I provide for them and they just sit there and watch me work…

I became aware of an issue within the garden community. Whispers of an unhappy member who was too shy to complain.

"Her name is Willow!" ... sigh... came in loud and clear from the others.

I have accepted my blunder.

We've put the whole mistaken identity thing into the past and we had a laugh and a smoke.

🪴

Latest posts

Back