A pound off one plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crippy

Reaction score
I forget what post i was reading, but i remember someone saying they got a pound of one plant. So that my next goal. One plant under one 600 watter. I was thinking maybe if i veg for about 3 months give or take a little I could probably achieve this goal.

eehhh. itll be hard indoor.

only the most skilled have been able to pull a gram per watt. it is much much easier to get a yield like that outdoor.

but if you want to get close to that youll need the genetics to do it.

there is a new commercial strain out, i want to say its called 'collateral damage', but i know thats not it.

its the new Big Bud mix. i think its crossed with northern lights.

anyways do a search for it. outdoor yield is 750gs i think. - just waaayyy over the top.

if you cant find it go with original Big Bud. if you want to pull a P. of a plant indoor you will need a hardy commercial strain.

you may want to cage it too ;) . you dont want to break any stocks now :)

4 oz's a plant is a great yield for indoor, a pound per plant is a pipe dream IMO.

1 gram/watt is hard to get.... pretty much everything has to be dead on perfect as well as a good co2 setup....

veg time over 4-5 weeks probly wont make a diff indoor unless one lst's or scrogs....

my plants would be 5-6 foot tall by then and 1 600 watt light would be useless pretty much by it's self going into flower at that point

i ran 1750 watts hps in a 3x5 1/2 cab without co2 and couldnt do it myself

doesnt mean it cant be done tho ;)

good luck and grow on :D

One reason why, imo, it would be a bad idea--to have a plant that would yield a pound it would have to be both tall and wide.
The further away from the indoor light source, the weaker the buds.
It would have to be heavily topped, meaning it'd take months and months to get big enough to yield a pound.

I could do it, but I'd need more than a 600-watter.

In the time and space it would take to grow a plant that would yield a pound, you could get more than a pound by growing lots of plants multiple times that would yield a few oz per.

I dont see why its not possible, 0.75g per watt can be done without co2,

Although the plant should be shaped so the all light is used efficiently

Good luck :)

The reason it won't work Ad 1 is a plant big enough to yield a pound would outgrow the light.
It would have to be something like 5' wide and 6' tall. Under a 600-watt HPS the sides and lower branches wouldn't recieve enough light energy to produce much bud.

Latest posts

Back