A Professional Gardener

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brine409

Reaction score
An odd situation just arose. I just found out that the garden where I had planted is going to be overhauled by a professional gardener. This leaves me in quite a dilemna. The gardener will obviously recognize what the plants are, but they were only planted a week ago, so there shouldn't be too much distinction of the plant. She seems quite cool, however, and I will be working and doing all of the labor for the project. I'm considering asking her opinion, because I have a very distinct feeling that she smokes herself. I'll probably observe the situation more before deciding, but was curious on feedback. I've read over a lot of posts and I know that the main point is security, and that's how I'm looking at it as well. If I think that she would be helpful in the situation, then that could help a fair bit with camouing the site, so that someone who would be less understanding does not ever find it.

Thanks for any input.

Even if she does smoke, it's not a good idea to let anyone know that you're growing - especially not outdoors.

The #1 Rule for growing pot:

TELL NO ONE

You planted a week ago. Rip them up and plant more seeds when the gardener is done with the overhaul.

The # Rule of pot growing:

TELL NO ONE

You planted a week ago, no biggie, rip them up.
Plant more seeds when the overhaul is done.

Ganja is right on. Two ways to look at it. If she's not cool your in a ton of trouble. If she is cool. she knows where it is and can rip em when the time comes to harvest. then there'll be nothing you can do about it. Trust no one when cultivating.

Loose lips sink ships.

Thanks, appreciate the input. Think I'll rip em up and plant them once shes gone. I got early flowerers, so hopefully they will be finished growing by the time classes return.

Latest posts

Back